Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomer_tnt

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I get into the monolith server and all i can see is giant pink-black checkers and I have downloaded all the content and downloaded CS source and when i press esc or tab I can see clearly in the background so I'm guessing there's something happening with my UI but I'm not sure since this has never happened to me before.

imaspy14

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I get into the monolith server and all i can see is giant pink-black checkers and I have downloaded all the content and downloaded CS source and when i press esc or tab I can see clearly in the background so I'm guessing there's something happening with my UI but I'm not sure since this has never happened to me before.
You did !content and u also need CSs

GinoL

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I find this tends to happen when I don't have the option that tells my client to download all required files to join a server. Go into the multiplayer tab in options make sure its on. Even if you downloaded the content it still tends to happen if you don't have the option enabled.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Keep in mind those are textures. Any pink/black checkered anything is your game
files missing textures.
I’ve been told before by Staff: Monolith does not endorse nor condone pirating of Counter Strike: Source textures or the game itself off of the internet.
  1. Verify Game Integrity.
  2. Open Garry’s Mod.
  3. Click the little file icon at the bottom right.
  4. Check box all applicable games.
If this doesn’t work, I can help you out possibly tomorrow when I’m on my PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.