Status
Not open for further replies.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

So, basically I'm trying to have a /me command take place, then a say command take place...
Ex:
bind KP_INS "say /me reaches for his panic button; say /me presses his panic button; say /gov *PANIC BUTTON PRESSED ON UNIT #C-42* Officer is in need of immediate help. 11-99 last known location."
I'm not sure, but this type of bind works for actual console commands, but I can't execute say itself...
Ex. that actually works:
bind / "say Hello.; stopsound" - That will say "Hello." in chat, and also stopsound at the same time.
If anyone has a solution for this, please help me... Thanks for your time.

samtreecare

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Are you using AutoHotKey?

rako

Developer
Developer

Years of Mono

LV

Thing is, say commands have a cooldown, and that would execute them all at once, so only the first one would be sent.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Thing is, say commands have a cooldown, and that would execute them all at once, so only the first one would be sent.
Is there any way to delay that?

rako

Developer
Developer

Years of Mono

LV

As it was mentioned above, you could download AHK and make a macro that does similar thing for you, with a delay of 0.50 seconds before next command

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

As it was mentioned above, you could download AHK and make a macro that does similar thing for you, with a delay of 0.50 seconds before next command
I guess I'll just stick with hitting two binds cause that's way to complicated for me. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.