gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey guys, when you get the chance please fill out this google form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...yVHqAZnc0QXj0mDuLB1GMkrw/viewform?usp=sf_link
You’ll be able to see what other people answered, there are some serious questions and some that are not so serious

Also, in an effort to get this organization have a bigger presence in Paralake, we will hold a meeting in which all members are encouraged to come. If you cannot come that’s fine but we’re trying to be more active

Right now the ideal date looks like December 29th (that’s a Saturday). But that date can change based on what you guys fill out on the google form above

On the day of the meeting, we’ll sort out the location with iMessage

Last edited:

Taylor Borgor

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Taylor Berger
Steam Name: TayTay
Player Level: 118
Current Wealth: 40k
Current Organization: N/A
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum).
I Believe I should be accepted into The Floridians Is because I am an can be an extremely active and mature member. I understand the rules and have no problem following them. I am 16 and can be on everyday for 6-12 hours everyday. I am an old Monolith player from Rockford. I used to be in the Rockford Cartel before I stopped playing. And I am looking for start myself off once again.

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Taylor Berger
Steam Name: TayTay
Player Level: 118
Current Wealth: 40k
Current Organization: N/A
I Believe I should be accepted into The Floridians Is because I am an can be an extremely active and mature member. I understand the rules and have no problem following them. I am 16 and can be on everyday for 6-12 hours everyday. I am an old Monolith player from Rockford. I used to be in the Rockford Cartel before I stopped playing. And I am looking for start myself off once again.
Accepted
iMessage anyone of our members or John Wright to receive an invitation. When you get the chance please fill out the google form in my last post so we can get a better feel for the organization meeting date, right now it’s the 29th of December

Because of your high player level, your rank is Tribesman

Last edited:

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If anyone wants to become a High Rank fill out “yes” for the last question of my google form

Your responsibilities would include:
  • green lighting raids
  • holding members accountable
  • coordinating with other high ranks
  • forming alliances with other orgs

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Due to GM being persistent at managing his position, I'm promoting him to Superintendent along beside me! Your rank will be set Wednesday after I get back from a month of school prep and Christmas. I will also be returning that day as well!

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

meeting postponed for a week

ya boi got appendicitis

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Major re-hauling of the original post. Here are some major changes:
  • Removed every member (except @gm1003) I want to start the org fresh and clean again and aim to be more active within the community again.
  • Fixed some placements of certain names, and words.

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Chris Heist
Steam Name: Chronium
Player Level: 46
Current Wealth: 53k
Current Organization: None.
I wanna join the Floridian‘s, because I actually think they are in need of Member‘s. I saw them in-game with incredible skills and roleplay. I would be interested into joining this. Making Money, Drugs, Weapons and etc.! I am a dedicated Player on Monolith. I have decided to play in my free time on this Server. I do understand the rules and will obey them. Thank you gor reading this.

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Player Level: 46
Current Organization: None.
I wanna join the Floridian‘s, because I actually think they are in need of Member‘s. I saw them in-game with incredible skills and roleplay. I would be interested into joining this. Making Money, Drugs, Weapons and etc.! I am a dedicated Player on Monolith. I have decided to play in my free time on this Server. I do understand the rules and will obey them. Thank you gor reading this.

I’ve seen you in-game and you’re very dedicated to roleplay and very active. However, you’ve recently received some disciplinary actions from the staff team.

Accepted

...but if you receive another punishment for breaking server rules, you will be placed on a 1 week probationary period

Last edited:

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

To adhere to @Lamb‘s request to start anew, all 13 members besides myself will be removed from the organization and will have to reapply either ingame or through the forums
Too many AFK kids

Also, I will start to ramp up recruitment efforts and review possible alliances once our member count climbs again
Basically spend a shit ton of money on /ad since we’re wiping the roster

zachpoole1

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Harold Johnson
Steam Name: OHBagels

Player Level: 43
Current Wealth: about 40k
Current Organization: none
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum). (I've been in this organization before, left to join friends org but was kicked out.) I've been playing the game for around a year and its a bit boring without anyone to do things with. I am level 22 in farming and level 7 in metal working. I'm decent at PVP and good at driving(with no lag). know just about all of the game mechanics and places on the map. I would like to get introduced into the factory system and level up my crafting so I can make weapons.

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Harold Johnson
Steam Name: OHBagels
Player Level: 43
Current Wealth: about 40k
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum). (I've been in this organization before, left to join friends org but was kicked out.) I've been playing the game for around a year and its a bit boring without anyone to do things with. I am level 22 in farming and level 7 in metal working. I'm decent at PVP and good at driving(with no lag). know just about all of the game mechanics and places on the map. I would like to get introduced into the factory system and level up my crafting so I can make weapons.

Accepted

The org will resume normal operations tomorrow, which is when you will receive your invitation by either @Lamb or me. Please note we are still in a rebuilding phase as we recently purged the roster, but we still have our alliances intact

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

SouthSide is requesting Alliance!
I will gladly sign a Non-aggression Pact, I just don't feel comfortable with an alliance as you are currently involved in a war with The Alcinia Family and the 1%

If our stance ever changes (or your wars are resolved), I will let you know

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Player Level: 53
Current Organization: (left) Victor Corporation/SouthSide
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum): I am looking forward for a new lovely organization which isn‘t inactive and can play by the rules. I am done with other Organizations because they are always a minge. I really need some help because these people, I can‘t stand em. I joined this before but I don‘t even know what happened. I am looking forward into joining again.

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Player Level: 53
Current Organization: (left) Victor Corporation/SouthSide
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum): I am looking forward for a new lovely organization which isn‘t inactive and can play by the rules. I am done with other Organizations because they are always a minge. I really need some help because these people, I can‘t stand em. I joined this before but I don‘t even know what happened. I am looking forward into joining again.

Denied

You have an extensive punishment history from the monolith staff team as well as a recent one.

If you clean up your act, you may reapply in 2 weeks from now. Don’t take this personally I want to keep a clean image for the org as well as recruit reputable and liked individuals, I’m sure you can accomplish that and you can always ask me for help in DM’s regarding rules.

Lamb can overrule my decision

Last edited:

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Jean Bravo has been promoted to Senator for good behavior and loyalty, he is now allowed to:
  • green light raids
  • accept or decline applications on this thread
  • seek alliances (only subordinates and superintendents can sever alliances and declare war)
  • monitor the org members and take appropriate action

Johnny D

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Johnny Profaci
Steam Name: King Geedorah
Player Level: 30
Current Wealth: 15k
While I’m pretty new to this server, I have learned the ropes. I am loyal to people I roll with, I never hesitate to back one of my own up. I can always do grunt work and make sure things run smoothly. I’m always listening for orders, and play pretty passively unless I need to get aggressive. I’m on pretty frequently so you can always rely on me to be there. Even if it’s as simple as watering or giving rides.

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Johnny Profaci
Steam Name: King Geedorah
Player Level: 30
Current Wealth: 15k
While I’m pretty new to this server, I have learned the ropes. I am loyal to people I roll with, I never hesitate to back one of my own up. I can always do grunt work and make sure things run smoothly. I’m always listening for orders, and play pretty passively unless I need to get aggressive. I’m on pretty frequently so you can always rely on me to be there. Even if it’s as simple as watering or giving rides.
Accepted

Welcome to the Family Johnny the next time you are on IMSG me Jean Bravo or John Wright

Walter Pimax

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Walter Pimax
Steam Name: Private Retard
Player Level: 145
Current Wealth: Around $300,000 in True North City
Current Organization: None (History: Leader of Venom and Member of South Side)
I am a hardworking farmer type who wants cash. I am also rather deep into gun making but I can never find deals and in my last org someone took my gun for a deal but I never got the cut (Martin Streinberg). I want a reliable org that I can trust and I see I can trust you. Can you trust me? Well I have been a fine servant to True Norths people, returning stolen cars for free and thousands of dollars of weapons and equipment to their rightful owners. I need someone behind my back, because I am always behind everyone else's.

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Walter Pimax
Steam Name: Private Retard
Player Level: 145
Current Wealth: Around $300,000 in True North City
Current Organization: None (History: Leader of Venom and Member of South Side)
I am a hardworking farmer type who wants cash. I am also rather deep into gun making but I can never find deals and in my last org someone took my gun for a deal but I never got the cut (Martin Streinberg). I want a reliable org that I can trust and I see I can trust you. Can you trust me? Well I have been a fine servant to True Norths people, returning stolen cars for free and thousands of dollars of weapons and equipment to their rightful owners. I need someone behind my back, because I am always behind everyone else's.
Accepted

Welcome to the Family Johnny the next time you are on IMSG me Jean Bravo or John Wright