Status
Not open for further replies.

Angryhalobird

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey, it's me, Angryhalobird. I just wanted to quickly make this to say that I am leaving monolith for quite some time, I have some personal issues that I have to deal within my life and I have been stressing over monolith for quite some time, because of previous events. I'm not leaving forever, I will return, I just need to focus on my life now and leave monolith alone for a little, I have done a few things that I shouldn't have done and I need to let some of the dust settle down and wait for some things to happen. I really did enjoy this server and I will hop on every once and a while, but the spark that I had when I first joined mono has disappeared and I feel drained from staff (no offense to y'all, it's just what I did). I need to leave mono for a little, I promise I will return when monoford comes out. So I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has helped me on the server and I want to thank all staff for everything they have done for me and this community. I really did enjoy, from the first time I hopped on the server and the last time I will hop on the server, I always get off with a smile, so I just wanted to say thank you for everything folks, may god be with you all. If staff wants me back, I will be happy to hop back on board, but if they don't want me back, then so be it. If anyone needs help, I will be happy to help. I just need some time away from the server itself and start to focus on some things in my life. So I wanted to say, thank you for everything. Have a happy and wonderful life, folks.

I just want to do some quick shout outs to some staff and people.
@Yeffrey - Leader of the event team and a good friend to hangout with while I wasn't on monolith.
@Tristan - Good person, always had fun talking with you and does a wonderful job as staff.
@MelodyRain - Wonderful person, great to hangout with, even when drunk.
@Enviro - Good person to talk to, glad to see got promoted to staff.
@gm1003 - Always had fun hanging out with and was a blast to chat to.
@smokeydagger - Good friend, had a lot of fun on R6. Glad to see on staff
@officernoodles - Always had a good chat with, keep up the good work.
@Green Gatorade Water Bottle - Always had fun with, pretty chill guy
@Kent - Always had fun chatting with, really good person. Glad to see you as SD.
@PMX - For helping me as staff and being a hardworking individual. Also glad to see as SD.
@Thy - Always willing to talk and happy to see him as staff. Hope everything goes well for you.
@Zerpo - For training me and helping me in staff. Sorry to see you gone.
@mclovin - For training me and always helping people out.
@The Romanian Guy - Wonderful person, works hard and happy to help people out. Hope to see you as a moderator when I return.
@Predictable - Always being a fun person to hangout with, hope to see you on the staff team soon.
@Superheavy - Fun person to hangout with, always had a good laugh when he was around. Hope to see you as admin when I return.

And the others that I didn't mention, I just wanted to say thank you for everything and hope you had a wonderful time on monolith. Including people I have dealt with in my sits, always had fun while doing it.

Last edited:

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

You will be missed :'(

Angryhalobird

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

):

"How did you even manage to get a lambo inside of the supermarket?"

Hope you come back man

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

:(

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Even though we were on opposite sides and you broke rules during it :eyes: You shall be missed.

Angryhalobird

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

):

"How did you even manage to get a lambo inside of the supermarket?"

Hope you come back man

I will return, I promise. But I need some things to heal, some things can't be healed by force, some take time to heal

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey, it's me, Angryhalobird. I just wanted to quickly make this to say that I am leaving monolith for quite some time, I have some personal issues that I have to deal within my life and I have been stressing over monolith for quite some time, because of previous events. I'm not leaving forever, I will return, I just need to focus on my life now and leave monolith alone for a little, I have done a few things that I shouldn't have done and I need to let some of the dust settle down and wait for some things to happen. I really did enjoy this server and I will hop on every once and a while, but the spark that I had when I first joined mono has disappeared and I feel drained from staff (no offense to y'all, it's just what I did). I need to leave mono for a little, I promise I will return when monoford comes out. So I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has helped me on the server and I want to thank all staff for everything they have done for me and this community. I really did enjoy, from the first time I hopped on the server and the last time I will hop on the server, I always get off with a smile, so I just wanted to say thank you for everything folks, may god be with you all. If staff wants me back, I will be happy to hop back on board, but if they don't want me back, then so be it. If anyone needs help, I will be happy to help. I just need some time away from the server itself and start to focus on some things in my life. So I wanted to say, thank you for everything. Have a happy and wonderful life, folks.

I just want to do some quick shout outs to some staff and people.
@Yeffrey - Leader of the event team and a good friend to hangout with while I wasn't on monolith.
@Tristan - Good person, always had fun talking with you and does a wonderful job as staff.
@MelodyRain - Wonderful person, great to hangout with, even when drunk.
@Enviro - Good person to talk to, glad to see got promoted to staff.
@gm1003 - Always had fun hanging out with and was a blast to chat to.
@smokeydagger - Good friend, had a lot of fun on R6. Glad to see on staff
@officernoodles - Always had a good chat with, keep up the good work.
@Green Gatorade Water Bottle - Always had fun with, pretty chill guy
@Kent - Always had fun chatting with, really good person. Glad to see you as SD.
@PMX - For helping me as staff and being a hardworking individual. Also glad to see as SD.
@Thy - Always willing to talk and happy to see him as staff. Hope everything goes well for you.
@Zerpo - For training me and helping me in staff. Sorry to see you gone.
@mclovin - For training me and always helping people out.
@The Romanian Guy - Wonderful person, works hard and happy to help people out. Hope to see you as a moderator when I return.
@Predictable - Always being a fun person to hangout with, hope to see you on the staff team soon.
@Superheavy - Fun person to hangout with, always had a good laugh when he was around. Hope to see you as admin when I return.

And the others that I didn't mention, I just wanted to say thank you for everything and hope you had a wonderful time on monolith. Including people I have dealt with in my sits, always had fun while doing it.
View attachment 6682View attachment 6683View attachment 6684View attachment 6685
Goodbye, sad to see you go.

Angryhalobird

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Goodbye, sad to see you go.

Don't feel sad, I will be back. I just need to leave monolith for a little while, start focusing on my life and other things. I'm glad to see you on staff again, you're good staff member. Keep it up

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

:( bye bangry

tiv2guy

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We will miss you Halo! Keep enjoying your pizza times!

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

No clue how I missed this but welcome to the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.