Status
Not open for further replies.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

MRP-Floridian.jpg
The Floridians
The Floridians are a group of a multitude of selected applicants who represent Paralake's population of "Floridians." Rex Harrison (@Lamb ) founded "The Floridians" in an attempt to re-unite Paralake's divided population and bring his last few natives back together. The Floridians were founded on September 21st, 2018 and slowly died out in Paralake and started to rebuild after moving to TrueNorth. After the migration, The Floridians have branched out and decided to accept new members, Floridian or not.

Rules
  1. Do not mug, kill, or kidnap citizens of other factions/organizations without permission from a Senator or above.​
  2. Do not base/reside in any building alone if you can avoid doing so, people are stronger in groups than alone.​
  3. Taunting, disrespecting, or harassing citizen of Paralake and other Floridians will result in a stern conversation with said member whom has broken this rule. May result in immediate removal from the organization.​
  4. Keep a secondary on you at all times if possible, remain on a mandatory radio frequency that will be provided to you once you have been accepted at all times to keep communication between members efficient.​
  5. Listen to your higher ranking officials, if you fail to do so the ranking official is to report to me, or the Subordinent. Any other ranking officials that take this matter into their own hands is to be given a stern talking to by me, the Superintendent.​
  6. Treat Natives as if they are infants, nurture them with knowledge, gifts, and other kind acts.​
  7. Do not break MRP server rules; repeated offenses will be met with a demotion, temporary or not.​
Breaking these organization rules will result in a strike. We’ve issued a new strike system where you’re issued sort of a warning before being demoted or removed from the organization. This system is not like other “strike systems” as it only consists of two strikes, then appropriate disciplinary action will be taken.

Management Roster

Superintendents (Leaders)
@Lamb
@gm1003
Subordinates (Administrators)
@A Sack O' Salt
Senators (Moderators)
N/A
Member Roster

Veterans (Captains)

N/A
Novices (Lieutenants)
N/A
Tribesmen (Soldiers)
@jphscc

Natives (Recruits):
N/A

Application

Steam Name:
How active are you:
Player Level:
Current Wealth:
Current / Past Organizations:
Why should we accept you:
What do you bring to our organization:

Discord

Click here to join our discord (allies get direct channels to management)

AlliesNeutralEnemies
Zhao1%The Family
The Goon SquadThe Informals
The De Luca FamilyMonoLyft
A.V.L.N.

Last edited by a moderator:

KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

We'd like to welcome @Baphomet back to the Flordians and welcome new member @Kanji! Y'all home now :cool:

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

The Floridians are actively recruiting new members. Please post applications here or you can privately message any member of our Recruitment Team.

Bapho

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Ayo thanks boiz we getting LIT out here

Flamingpotato

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Decinus Reclin
Steam Name::Flamingpotato✺:
How active are you?:
After 2pm pst with random breaks
Player Level:
Current Wealth:
Current Organization / Past Organizations: current :
"The Floridians " (you guys added me before applying but, told me to do this anyways) Past: nothing
Why should we accept you?:
I am willing to do what the gang wants done.
What do you bring to our organization?
: I can be whatever you want me to be such as gunman, guard, assassin and errand boy. I also got a car.

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Decinus Reclin
Steam Name::Flamingpotato✺:
How active are you?: After 2pm pst with random breaks
Player Level: 57
Current Wealth: 47.8k
Current Organization / Past Organizations: current :"The Floridians " (you guys added me before applying but, told me to do this anyways) Past: nothing
Why should we accept you?: I am willing to do what the gang wants done.
What do you bring to our organization? : I can be whatever you want me to be such as gunman, guard, assassin and errand boy. I also got a car.
Yeah just wanted to make it official lol. Accepted

WhiteTiger2643

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Jayden Smith
Steam Name: whitetiger2643
How active are you?: 6-7 hours daily.
Player Level: 104
Current Wealth: Net worth = 900k
Current Organization / Past Organizations: None
Why should we accept you?: I think you should accept me because I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to this city. I know a lot of people and I know the ends and outs of pretty much the whole system. I can bring my knowledge, leadership, and intelligence to the org and I believe in the future I could become a great leader.
I bring knowledge for new comers, I have a range of leadership skills, I'm very known in the city, I know how things including the system works.

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Jayden Smith
Steam Name: whitetiger2643
How active are you?: 6-7 hours daily.
Player Level: 104
Current Wealth: Net worth = 900k
Current Organization / Past Organizations: None
Why should we accept you?: I think you should accept me because I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to this city. I know a lot of people and I know the ends and outs of pretty much the whole system. I can bring my knowledge, leadership, and intelligence to the org and I believe in the future I could become a great leader.
I bring knowledge for new comers, I have a range of leadership skills, I'm very known in the city, I know how things including the system works.
Accepted as a tribesman.

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

View attachment 7417
The Floridians
The Floridians are a group of a multitude of selected applicants who represent Paralake's population of "Floridians." Rex Harrison founded "The Floridians" in an attempt to re-unite Paralake's divided population and bring his last few natives back together. . The Floridians were founded on September 21st, 2018 and slowly died out in Paralake and started to rebuild after moving to TrueNorth. After the migration, The Floridians have branched out and decided to accept new members, Floridian or not.

Rules

• Do not mug, kill, or kidnap citizens of other factions/organizations without permission from a Senator or above.
  • Do not base/reside in any building alone if you can avoid doing so, people are stronger in groups than alone.
  • Taunting, disrespecting, or harassing citizen's of TrueNorth and other Floridians will result in a stern conversation with said member who has broken this rule.
  • Keep a secondary on you at all times if possible, remain on a mandatory radio frequency that will be provided to you once you have been accepted at all times to keep communication between members efficient.
  • Listen to your higher-ranking officials, if you fail to do so the ranking official is to report to a Superintendent or a Subordinate. Any other ranking officials that take this matter into their own hands is to be given a stern talking to by a Superintendent.
  • Treat Natives as if they are infants, nurture them with knowledge, gifts, and other kind acts.
  • Do not cause ANY trouble whatsoever with staff or management or you will be blacklisted from our family.
  • You must pull over for Law Enforcement unless you have committed a murder, robbery or any other major criminal act that can result in a felony stop.
  • Do not disrespect your higher-ups, follow a chain of command. Do not go rogue or act out of line, compose yourself and act mature. Roleplay seriously, even though the server can be a muck sometimes - stay composed.
  • Do not break MRP server rules; repeated offenses will be met with a demotion, temporary or not.
  • Do not spread or create slanderous claims, do not create drama or a toxic environment related to the community or any player.
  • Breaking these organization rules will result in a strike. We’ve issued a new strike system where you’re issued sort of a warning before being demoted or removed from the organization. This system is not like other “strike systems” as it only consists of two strikes, then appropriate disciplinary action will be taken.

Hierarchy

Superintendent: @Lamb | @gm1003
Subordinate: @A Sack O' Salt
Senator: @KbsmokeJDM

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
Veteran Clan Member - @Angryhalobird
Tribesmen:

Native: @Kanji , @swiftgoat06 , @TheCook
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

Application

Name:
Steam Name:
How active are you?:
Player Level:
Current Wealth:
Current Organization / Past Organizations:
Why should we accept you?:
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
Allies

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
Neutral

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

Enemies

Name: Johnathan Doyna
Steam Name: ★彡 Wolv 彡★
How active are you?: Every weekend, however I work hard to play all the time.
Player Level: 50
Current Wealth: 14k
Current Organization / Past Organizations: Rapprochment
Why should we accept you?: I am a man of kindness, however death. Any person who is new and just brings good vibes? Whats up!? A person who just seems like a jerk? Watch your back. I'm willing to be anyone you need to be, a killer, a interrogator, a teacher, or even a friend.
What do you bring to our organization: The fact that you guys are accepting of anyone, and that you also get work that's fun like raiding done.

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Johnathan Doyna
Steam Name: ★彡 Wolv 彡★
How active are you?: Every weekend, however I work hard to play all the time.
Player Level: 50
Current Wealth: 14k
Current Organization / Past Organizations: Rapprochment
Why should we accept you?: I am a man of kindness, however death. Any person who is new and just brings good vibes? Whats up!? A person who just seems like a jerk? Watch your back. I'm willing to be anyone you need to be, a killer, a interrogator, a teacher, or even a friend.
What do you bring to our organization: The fact that you guys are accepting of anyone, and that you also get work that's fun like raiding done.
Accepted as a tribesman due to player level. iMessage Kanji Tung in game for an invite.

Gabe Jaxon

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Gabe Jaxon
Steam Name: Coach Fred
How active are you?: 7-8 hours a day
Player Level: 129
Current Wealth: 650,000
Current Organization / Past Organizations: Jenkins Cartel
Why should we accept you?: Im a good player that has alot of skill and can help new people. I know alot about the server so i should be fine with helping others if needed.
What do you bring to our organization? You should bring me in to this organization because im a well experienced player lokking for a good group that knows what there are doing. I have alot of hours so i can help new people if needed. And i have learned how everything works around this city.

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Gabe Jaxon
Steam Name: Coach Fred
How active are you?: 7-8 hours a day
Player Level: 129
Current Wealth: 650,000
Current Organization / Past Organizations: Jenkins Cartel
Why should we accept you?: Im a good player that has alot of skill and can help new people. I know alot about the server so i should be fine with helping others if needed.
What do you bring to our organization? You should bring me in to this organization because im a well experienced player lokking for a good group that knows what there are doing. I have alot of hours so i can help new people if needed. And i have learned how everything works around this city.
Under review as it’s quite late for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.