Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweatyfatninja

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So I have been trying to get into the monolith discord, I do the command in the welcome lounge: mrp auth. I verify everything and when I click authorize it says: {"status":"Unable to authenticate. Please link your steam account."} I then go to link my steam to my discord but when I do it says: Failed to connect your steam account to discord. I uninstalled and reinstalled my discord, looked it up on google I tried uninstalling and reinstalling discord and tried again, I even tried to connect my steam to discord on my phone, but nothing seems to work. Does anyone know how do fix this problem?

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Strange.

This may be obvious, but did you have Steam running when you tried to connect it?

I unlinked my Steam, closed Steam and tried to link, and got an error that it wasn't running. I launched Steam, tried to connect again and it worked.

Sweatyfatninja

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Strange.

This may be obvious, but did you have Steam running when you tried to connect it?

I unlinked my Steam, closed Steam and tried to link, and got an error that it wasn't running. I launched Steam, tried to connect again and it worked.
Yea I have, the doesn't say a reason why it can't connect, it just says that it can't connect

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Brad

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Is the issue still occuring? Respond within 24 hours.

Sweatyfatninja

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yes, the issue is still occurring, it doesn't give an issue either, it just says that it failed to connect.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Thread locked and moved due to no response.

Status
Not open for further replies.