Status
Not open for further replies.

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

So i recently bought a vanilla prepaid card to buy monolith because im tired of being broke. The people pay me, i get my card out and i put in the info through paypal and the other option but it keeps getting declined. I put my address and registered it but I dont know about registering a name. Can anyone who has ever used Vanilla Prepaid cards from Visa tell me?? Thxs

NoneOne

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Try using paypal, insert ur card in there and pay via that

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Try using paypal, insert ur card in there and pay via that
I tried Nope The card has 14 dollars on it. The other 11 disappeared quicker than @smokeydagger when i pulled a thompson on him in bank after Someone 1 uped him

Last edited:

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Paypal is declined all the time by my bank, try using the regular credit card input

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Paypal is declined all the time by my bank, try using the regular credit card input
I tried doing that it was declined aswell. What do i put as the name? Your Postal code HAS to be registered to the card, i did that but idk about the name

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

How to i make the Monolith Premium a non subscription thing but a 1 time thing @A Sack O' Salt. Vanilla wont let you buy subscriptions

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

How to i make the Monolith Premium a non subscription thing but a 1 time thing @A Sack O' Salt. Vanilla wont let you buy subscriptions
-It'll buy it as a subscription regardless.
-All you have to do is cancel it right after you buy it and it won't charge you next month.
-Make sure you have a zipcode set up on the giftcards website.
-Make sure the balance is enough ($10.71 USD or something like that)
- If your issue persists you'll have to contact Gurrazar on Discord @Gurrazor#6538.
If you find a solution, please post here the solution that way it can be referred to in the near future.
Thanks, Salt.

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@A Sack O' Salt Ima wait till next week for my pending transactions to come back, ill try then

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

User banned. Thread locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.