imaspy14

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Next year going to college for LE.

Anyone here used to be or is a Canadian police officer just want to know what the academy is like and the hiring process

Or anyone here a CBSA officer, what was the process like of getting hired and doing the writing tests

frankybullcranky

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I’m not going to say what episode, but I was on Live Pd one time, 39 seconds of fame

Man, now you get me curious lmao, would love to see that

twinkie

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

i spent 6 years in the army. i was 12b(combat engineer). This is for any1 but dont let fear get in the way of your dreams. i scored a 96 on the asvab with an opportunity to go military intelligence which would of set me up with something like nsa or homeland when i got out but i wanted something close to home. life is too short so make sure to pursue something that will push you further in life and benefit you.

Bapho

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Currently in USAF, 2A6X4 (Aircraft Fuel Systems Repair). Short Deployed to England and Thailand. Deployed to a currently undisclosed location in SW Asia, and forward deployed to Afghanistan during said deployment. In South Korea for the next couple of years. Picking up Staff Sergeant (E-5) around July of next year.

Aircraft Maintenance is one hell of a career field. I learned and accomplished more than I ever could have had I went to college right off the bat. It's shaped me into a much different person than I thought I would be, and it's taught me some great (and unhealthy) habits, values and virtues. Met some of my absolute best friends while I've been in.

Joined right out of high school at 18 (Living in BFE doesn't give you many opportunities to really do anything, lol) and I haven't regretted a single day of being in.

Last edited:

Bapho

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Going to BMT for the USAF in February, going in for cyber security/cyber surety.

3D's can be shit on for being Nonners (You'll learn what that term is when you get into the real world air force) but your career field can be in high demand once you get out. Good choice my brother.

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I went to college for LE for a while, not the best choice I made but I learned. Doing social work stuff now but thinking about going back to LE or maybe military also @ZoZo #ImNoob when did you join and what battalion/group?

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Currently in USAF Short Deployed to England
I currenly study in England, which airbase were you stationed at and how did u find it

jackstacs

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Little bit of a necro post on my part, but I've been out of Mono for a little bit. I'm state corrections, also part of the tactical unit.

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

My dream job is a Navy SEAL Team operator or a Marine. Corpsmanship seems like a good thing that I may want to get into