Memo

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police
but in all seriousness please do a update on criminal based things please

Ace Carter

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

+support, cops get too trigger happy now they have grenade launchers and snipers, they’re a been a lot of raids when they shouldn’t be as there’s double the amount of cops now and half of them are new players.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

What would you like besides meth (already planned) and new vehicles (we would like to but we’re not adding new packs, only existing vehicles from packs we have).

I only mention those two thing because I feel they are the two most common I see.

I’m genuinely interested in what you would like to see for the criminal side of roleplay.

Memo

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

What would you like besides meth (already planned) and new vehicles (we would like to but we’re not adding new packs, only existing vehicles from packs we have).

I only mention those two thing because I feel they are the two most common I see.

I’m genuinely interested in what you would like to see for the criminal side of roleplay.
idk something literally anything maybe a gun buff have a black market like the monomarket to store items (i know they cant be used as storage but if you have over 70-90 guns in your inventory you cant really do anything).

Ace Carter

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

defiantly the black market 100%.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

It’s not a suggestion thread so no point in +support

I just want to hear thoughts and ideas related to the OP.

Anonymous 2.0

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I just wish there were more realistic roleplaying cops. Having a large amount of evidence before a raid, following maximum sentence rules, using correct use of force, etc. I've had plenty of young kids arrest me for no reason and put me in for unrealistic times. I believe since police have so much power that it not only should have a higher player level to join but they should be required to look at the MPD use of force rules and the Monolith laws where the maximum fines and jail times are. Even though it's probably not possible that's just what I think.

BoKe

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

More guns.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Maybe allow criminals to craft the baretta sniper, because criminals only get to use one good sniper which is the mosin. Also it feels right that criminals should get more premium slots every 100 levels they get.

Last edited:

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I think the criminal aspect of the server lacks player-player interaction :think:
Since the cop update almost all players are basing / working together to win against cops.

Tuko

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I think the criminal aspect of the server lacks player-player interaction :think:
Criminal RP has some of the most player interaction imo. Mugging, buying guns, buying drugs, kidnapping, raiding, basing, stealing property all require other players. Most players meet others through those interactions and joining criminal organizations. Organizations create bonds between their members stronger than any you would find of players playing on police. The only notable non-player interactions I see are dropping off money from bank raids and selling drugs which you had to defend from other players and the police while making. While an issue I see way to often with policeRP are players banking on FearRP rules to force players (in what almost feels like power gaming) to do exactly what the police officer says or they will be punished for FearRP violations, ruining player interactions with police. For example: if I was getting pulled over for speeding it would not be uncommon to be forced out at gun point and held under FearRP by a single officer while he conducts his investigation due to the car I drive in the name of “officer safety” but that limits any RP I can do with the officer.

Last edited:

Shadexz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We need more different types of guns for the criminal side, maybe a pistol m92 or berretta. Or an AK-12 or best of all a new LMG that is better than the m2 like a browning, and for assualt rifles there could be a FN F2000 A new sniper cold be a simple hunting rifle or Bolt action sniper rifle ect. That's all just for guns there Is so much more criminal based things that should be added like the black market or give a use for drugs such as weed ,LSD , Cocaine or meth to use for players, not just to sell.

HΛISSAM®

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Criminal RP has some of the most player interaction imo. Mugging, buying guns, buying drugs, kidnapping, raiding, basing, stealing property all require other players. Most players meet others through those interactions and joining criminal organizations. Organizations create bonds between their members stronger than any you would find of players playing on police. The only notable non-player interactions I see are dropping off money from bank raids and selling drugs which you had to defend from other players and the police while making. While an issue I see way to often with policeRP are players banking on FearRP rules to force players (in what almost feels like power gaming) to do exactly what the police officer says or they will be punished for FearRP violations, ruining player interactions with police. For example: if I was getting pulled over for speeding it would not be uncommon to be forced out at gun point and held under FearRP by a single officer while he conducts his investigation.
This is totally true from this point of view, but there are often players who buy drug equipment from an NPC, lock themselves up at home to farm, and sell it back to an NPC. With no real interaction other than criminal organizations. Like, for example, the small-time drug dealer who sells his drugs...

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

This is totally true from this point of view, but there are often players who buy drug equipment from an NPC, lock themselves up at home to farm, and sell it back to an NPC. With no real interaction other than criminal organizations. Like, for example, the small-time drug dealer who sells his drugs...

That is the reason for the mono-market change which was met with great hostility under the guise that it was meant to ruin criminal rp, when in reality it was made to propose player interaction.

We do need to find a good balance between criminal rp and pd rp, the pd cannot remain nerfed to solely benefit the criminals, there needs to be a challenge especially with the economy where it is at, and now with more interactions, i feel a player curated black market is extremely feasible before an official system is considered.

Tuko

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Just like you said, this is a thing for the small time players. It’s no different than how farming legal crops works currently. You buy seeds from an NPC, grow them in private, sell to an NPC. More established players never base alone due to there being safety in numbers. When you have a lot on the line such as all the cocaine equipment, guns, meds, and all the supplies available to established players it makes no sense to base alone because large orgs raid with numbers. Once that new player moves up the ladder they will most likely join an org, and a new player will start growing drugs continuing the cycle.

Memo

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I would just to see a balance with criminals and cops its good to see all the updates with the police but if feels like the police are getting too OP. server is turning into police rp

BoKe

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

That is the reason for the mono-market change which was met with great hostility under the guise that it was meant to ruin criminal rp, when in reality it was made to propose player interaction.

We do need to find a good balance between criminal rp and pd rp, the pd cannot remain nerfed to solely benefit the criminals, there needs to be a challenge especially with the economy where it is at, and now with more interactions, i feel a player curated black market is extremely feasible before an official system is considered.
To add more realistic terms, police guns need dura which they can go back to pd to repair it. Police also need to be punish more when breaking a rule.