m0ny

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, in this guide i will be showing you how to make LSD with the most recent updates. LSD is not the best money making method but you gain XP and for every pack of lsd you make you get that one step closer to cocaine.

Requirements:
  • Player level 50 to buy the LSD supplies.
  • 25-40 K at your disposal.
  • A property to deploy your equipment.
Optional (Recommended but not needed)
  • Gas Mask + Filters to not take damage while doing LSD
  • Premium (25% Price Reduction, Premium lockers and 50% more XP)
  • Teammates to base with to be more protected against raids.

Step 1:
Drive to the Contraband dealer near Penthouse/Oceanview Apartments and buy the following items: Chemical Powder, Mini Fridge, Toilet Paper, Flask, Compact Burner, Flask Support, purple chemicals and Propane.
Step 2:
Rent/drive to your property, make sure it has a standard electric plug that is necessary for the fridge.
Step 3:
Start of by deploying a Flask and deploying chemical Powder. Deploy a Compact Burner, Flask Stand, and propane. Attach the Stand, Burner and Propane together, then deploy the flask and put chemical powder in the flask.
Step 4:
For this step i recommend that you use a gas mask with a gas filter. You want to put the flask with the chemical powder in the burner setup, press e on the Compact burner to start melting the contents inside.
Step 5:
When the flask has finished burning you will need purple chemicals that can be bought at the contraband dealer.
Step 6:
Put the Purple chemicals on the flask and then put it in the fridge, now you need to wait until its "Frozen".
Step 7:
Now put the frozen flask next to some toilet paper and then you are done. You should receive between 9-20 LSD depending on the level you are ( higher level = More amounts of LSD)

Now you should know how to make LSD. Each batch of LSD sells for around 2-3K each (with 0% Taxes)
I will be showing a program that i use that calculates the cost, profit, time, xp and much more soon.

Thats How you make lsd.​

Last edited:

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Very helpful. Should give players a good idea of how to do LSD, good job!

m0ny

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Very helpful. Should give players a good idea of how to do LSD, good job!
Thank you, I wasn’t at my computer at the time of making this guide so i couldn’t show any pictures. I will definitely keep on making guides with more in depth explanation in the future with pictures and sometimes even a video.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Can I petition for this to be the pinned LSD guide? Much cleaner and more comprehensive than the current pinned guide.

m0ny

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Updated guide ( you don’t need to raid power plant anymore to get purple chemical. You can now buy them at contraband dealer instead.) Guide should be up to date as of right now.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Niko2k

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Space wanderer

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Very lit I would like to see someone make a calculator to see your profits and losses :) actually i might spend a few days making that :)))