Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We'll see, I think I want to see you make some Monolith related artwork first.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I’d be more than interested in joining!

@Gurrazor

Well those are some videos I actually worked on but here’s my channel link

This one is most recent
Other than videos, I’m going to start creating artwork on the gamemode, and I’m excited to show

Last edited:

Tristan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I'd like to join, @gm1003 just suggested people apply to join here.

I recently became a member of the marketing team so I think these teams go hand-in-hand. I'm mainly good with photoshop and formatting on the forums. I made a bunch of nice Monolith badges for @Kent for the team documents when he suggested a need for them to me, and also some nicely illustrated/formatted guides on the forums. I also know how to make quick and simple video edits, as can be seen in the many videos I've posted on trello. Most all of these things I've mentioned were shared internally however, if you'd like to review any of them you can PM me or check the trello(s). I've also made and designed many websites before in the past, and made many many designs and artwork for people in photoshop. If you need anything made like that you can just ask me and it's no problem.

Thank you for your consideration.

Edit 1: I thought of a way I could share my work, I will create a portfolio and share it here when it's finished.

Edit 2: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/19687

Last edited:

Hoblit

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

who's in charge of this these days?

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

NoneOne

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Oh yea uh i saw the announcement on the discord and i guess i could give it a try

These are just some stuff
I also edit videos and can really make something if i'm not lazy and by putting a lot of work into it
Reached 100k views on youtube, i don't consider it a achievement really

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Oh yea uh i saw the announcement on the discord and i guess i could give it a try

These are just some stuff
I also edit videos and can really make something if i'm not lazy and by putting a lot of work into it
Reached 100k views on youtube, i don't consider it a achievement really

Hey there @NoneOne!
I don't see much "Media" related content besides the one short video you have.
The banner that you've posted wasn't created by you, you just reposted it.
Please submit more videos or graphic designs, photoshopped images, ect. to be reviewed.
Thanks, David.

NoneOne

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Hey there @NoneOne!
I don't see much "Media" related content besides the one short video you have.
The banner that you've posted wasn't created by you, you just reposted it.
Please submit more videos or graphic designs, photoshopped images, ect. to be reviewed.
Thanks, David.

PMX Said he was going to interview me, but just give me examples of what to do and i'll do it. Besides my cringy youtube videos

He knows already all about me, so i don't think theres need explaining again

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

PMX Said he was going to interview me, but just give me examples of what to do and i'll do it. Besides my cringy youtube videos
Well, that's the whole point of the Media Team. Your job as an applicant is to supply us with your creativity! Have a look of some of the Monolith trailers, my channel has some alright videos that're available to the public if you need more inspiration.

NoneOne

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Well, that's the whole point of the Media Team. Your job as an applicant is to supply us with your creativity! Have a look of some of the Monolith trailers, my channel has some alright videos that're available to the public if you need more inspiration.

Just give me like 4 days and i'll try to make something

frankybullcranky

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I don't know if you guys are still looking for people for the media team but I produce music. So if you guys ever need any genre/format etc. for teasers/trailers etc. I can provide. I figure it would be better than dealing with copyright using other music. And I COULD make a Monolith theme lmao.

My soundcloud is my entire portfolio, there's a ton of different things on there, of course not many of my score related things but if you're interested I can post more. I pretty much make anything and everything under the sun.

My Soundcloud

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I don't know if you guys are still looking for people for the media team but I produce music. So if you guys ever need any genre/format etc. for teasers/trailers etc. I can provide. I figure it would be better than dealing with copyright using other music. And I COULD make a Monolith theme lmao.

My soundcloud is my entire portfolio, there's a ton of different things on there, of course not many of my score related things but if you're interested I can post more. I pretty much make anything and everything under the sun.

My Soundcloud
Hey there Franky!
We appreciate your initiative to apply. Unfortunately, the music that you've displayed to us is a bit unneeded Media wise, although you're very talented.
If you'd like to try making something a little like this and reply back again we'd be happy to look over it.

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

So these are a couple of videos that I made. I got really good community feedback, and a lot of people saw the comical side of things. These videos may not show amazing editing skills, but I think that I have a lot of good ideas that I think would make me suitable for the media team.
I also have made a video similar to @A Sack O' Salt videos on youtube

Last edited:

Aleksandr

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Its has been a while since I edited the last time. Im call this as my cutting combat (its not the best)