Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

MRP-Floridian.jpg
The Floridians
The Floridians are a group of a multitude of selected applicants who represent Paralake's population of "Floridians." @Lamb founded "The Floridians" in an attempt to re-unite Paralake's divided population and bring his last few natives back together. The Floridians were founded on September 21st, 2018 and slowly died out in Paralake and started to rebuild after moving to TrueNorth. After the migration, The Floridians have branched out and decided to accept new members, Floridian or not in the new city of Monoford.

DIscord: Lambsauce#4803

Mission Statement

In the Floridians we're all about getting you on your feet and contributing to the great city of Monoford. Not only will you be increasing your self worth, but the worth of our city as well. By joining the movement not only will you learn how to become a master at a variety of skills such as Farming, Fishing, Cooking, Mining, etc. but also in other areas such as policing, EMS, and firefighting. Great benefits are given to those who actively participate!

Rules
  1. Do not mug, kill, or kidnap citizens of other factions/organizations without permission from a Senator or above.
  2. Do not base/reside in any building alone if you can avoid doing so, people are stronger in groups than alone.
  3. Taunting, disrespecting, or harassing citizens of Monoford and other Floridians will result in a stern conversation with said member whom has broken this rule. May result in immediate removal from the organization.
  4. Keep a secondary on you at all times if possible, remain on a mandatory radio frequency that will be provided to you once you have been accepted at all times to keep communication between members efficient.
  5. Listen to your higher ranking officials, if you fail to do so the ranking official is to report to me, or the Subordinent. Any other ranking officials that take this matter into their own hands is to be given a stern talking to by me, the Superintendent.
  6. Treat Natives as if they are infants, nurture them with knowledge, gifts, and other kind acts.
  7. Do not break MRP server rules; repeated offenses will be met with a demotion, temporary or not.

Management
Superintendents (Leaders)
@Lamb - Rex Harrison
Subordinates (Administrators)

Robert Watson
Senators (Moderators)
N/A

Application Template (1).gif
up (1).gif
Tribesmen (Soldiers)
N/A
Natives (Recruits)
N/A

Application Template.png
Steam profile link:
Discord name:
Roleplay name:
How active are you:
Player level:
Current wealth:
Current / Past organizations:
Why should we accept you:
What do you bring to our organization:

Alternative Application
Forum Link (Once you've submitted a response, leave a comment on this forum thread stating that you've completed it so that I'm made aware of any new responses made). [Signing in to Google is REQUIRED, however your Email Address will NOT be collected and or stored. This is to prevent multiple/false responses from being made.]

AlliesNeutralEnemies
None

Attachments

• Application Template.gif
    Application Template.gif
    32.3 KB · Views: 1
  • up.gif
    up.gif
    211.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Good luck with the org!

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Applications are open, there are no requirements to apply. I only ask you have decency when applying.

Superheavy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

My guy, want to be allies?

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

My guy, want to be allies?
Sure! But I must state that my crew is going to stay out of any current wars for as long as possible. My idea for this crew is just for the lost natives and reintroducing them to civilization.

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The Communist Party would like to ally you, of course, you will be kept out of our current war if you specify that request. I myself visited Florida as a state visit from Russia! I wish you luck!

- Minister of Foreign affairs, Major-General Jeremy Monster, Communist Party

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The Communist Party would like to ally you, of course, you will be kept out of our current war if you specify that request. I myself visited Florida as a state visit from Russia! I wish you luck!

- Minister of Foreign affairs, Major-General Jeremy Monster, Communist Party
After much consideration I have decided to accept your offer.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Kent Bolyai
Steam Name: gregg
Player Level: 71
Current Wealth: 29k
Current Organization: The Unknown Company
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum): Cause I am a Floridaboi, from South Florida. I like this org cause it's about Florida n shit, and people know that Floridians are pretty cool, right? At least until our state goes underwater, but then we'll be the next Atlantis, so we'll still be trumping other states.

Also Miami is one of the best American cities, don't disagree, if you do then well I mean I guess that's your opinion. Also I like this org, this is a nice new org, I'd join totally yes.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The Lords & The smiths. Speaking on behalf of the Communist party' The Sadbois. Goof troop And our allied Solo players Formally Declare war on you for Assisting an enemy on multiple occasions. Having the communist party Leading you to believe their allied with you they were misunderstood and on behalf of our faction rules They as well declare war on you. Good-luck and have fun in the war.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Kent Bolyai
Steam Name: gregg
Player Level: 71
Current Wealth: 29k
Current Organization: The Unknown Company
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum): Cause I am a Floridaboi, from South Florida. I like this org cause it's about Florida n shit, and people know that Floridians are pretty cool, right? At least until our state goes underwater, but then we'll be the next Atlantis, so we'll still be trumping other states.

Also Miami is one of the best American cities, don't disagree, if you do then well I mean I guess that's your opinion. Also I like this org, this is a nice new org, I'd join totally yes.
Accepted, you have been assigned to Subordinet. You will recieve an invitation this Friday evening.

The Lords & The smiths. Speaking on behalf of the Communist party' The Sadbois. Goof troop And our allied Solo players Formally Declare war on you for Assisting an enemy on multiple occasions. Having the communist party Leading you to believe their allied with you they were misunderstood and on behalf of our faction rules They as well declare war on you. Good-luck and have fun in the war.
Acknowledging this statement, I dont recall assisting any of your formal enemies. All I ask if you continue to keep this statement is to not interfere with the natives (new players) until they have been deemed "fit" for promotion. In other words "dont fuck around with new players."

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, you have been assigned to Subordinet. You will recieve an invitation this Friday evening.

Acknowledging this statement, I dont recall assisting any of your formal enemies. All I ask if you continue to keep this statement is to not interfere with the natives (new players) until they have been deemed "fit" for promotion. In other words "dont fuck around with new players."
as-long as their not seen doing things against then their left alone. Don't be involved and you won't be treated as if you are.

Kuno

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Name: William Stuart
Steam Name: Trilobite
Player Level: 40
Current Wealth: $50,000
Current Organization: N/A
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum).
The reason why you should accept me into the Floridans is because I am very active on the server, I'm on the server almost everyday. I was in a couple organizations but I do not know why I got kicked out. It probably got disbanded. I don't like to base alone most of the time. It's fun to play with other people. There's a few things I don't know, and I'd like to change that by joining an org that can teach me some stuff that I don't already know. I'm very friendly, I mostly do farming everyday or roleplay as a Police Sergeant.

Last edited:

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name: William Stuart
Steam Name: Trilobite
Player Level: 40
Current Wealth: $50,000
Current Organization: N/A
Could you please add a bit more information as to why I should accept you. (Edit the post you made.) Accepted!

Added Dream Team to Adjucators.

Last edited:

bolern

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Tyrone Johnson
Steam Name: BolerN
Player Level: 37
Current Wealth: 20k (just started weed)
Current Organization: (left)Goof Troop
am new to monolith but i'm willing to start from the bottom to learn the basics and would be nice to learn from a bunch of experienced players and have a good time together, other than that I'm trying to take this game more seriously and joining a org seems like an obvious choice and I've stumbled across a person from this org that was very friendly and it gave me a good impression that this is a good org that i should join. I'm willing to start at the very bottom of the food chain and learn and improve and someday maybe be the be as successful as you guys

Last edited:

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

am new to monolith but i'm willing to start from the bottom to learn the basics and would be nice to learn from a bunch of experienced players and have a good time together, other than that I'm trying to take this game more seriously and joining a org seems like an obvious choice and I've stumbled across a person from this org that was very friendly and it gave me a good impression that this is a good org that i should join. I'm willing to start at the very bottom of the food chain and learn and improve and someday maybe be the be as successful as you guys
Pending until Friday when I am able to review due to your previous crew. That or @RX55927R11DEZ can look over this and consider you.

RX55927R11DEZ

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted as he joined Goof Troop because he was new and they just invited him for no reason

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome to The Floridians! Here is our perfectly fitting theme: