Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Mustafa Likaweewee
Steam Name: Lord Bouba3652
Player Level: 62
Current Wealth: $200,000
Current Organization: Legion of Bruh, but they died out never seen them on
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum).

The reason why you should accept me are the following. I play on the server on a daily base, I think outside of the box so I might come up with good ideas, some how I know no stress & fear so I dont rage when I lose my stuff or if I am about to enter a gun fight am just not stressed at all, I am extremely calm, am mostly funny and I use a lot of dark humor must be my Hungarian side, I am a good talker by that I mean ppl usually agree to what I say and they listen when I talk and to finish well this is Gmod so even if I say am good at gun fights well its not entirely true because this game is not about the skills. You just legit point the gun and fire, but I am good to out maneuver my enemies when I am offered the possibility. So basically I just outsmart them. So I think this covers up mostly every thing on me.

Accepted. Meet with either me or one of our other Subordinents and we can see about bringing you into the family.

Kiltsman

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Euan Steele
Steam Name: Kiltsman
Player Level: 30
Current Wealth: $20000 (I've helped my friend make weed a couple times)
Current Organization: N/A
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum): I think you should accept me into the Floridians becuase although I am new to Monolith I would really like the opportunity to learn from more experienced players and would be willing to do anything to get that opportunity. I don't mind putting in alot of work and always try my best at everything. Furthermore altough I am new to the server I play on a daily basis and I am quite laid back so I don't tend to rage when I lose my things. So that's everything I have to offer for now, I hope it's enough.

Last edited:

bigsantino1

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Anthony Morris
Steam Name: Owner Of Lego Inc
Player Level: 42
Current Wealth: 37k
Current Organization: Paralake Shooters ( Leader got banned planning to leave )
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum): There are many reasons I should be accepted. One of the main reasons I should be accepted is that I have a high enough farming level for that devil's leaf. Another reason is that I have a weapon to defend my self and my other org members.

Orang3 Man

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Anthony King
Steam Name: Crozex
Current Wealth: 10k ( just bought a car)
Current Organization: NOne

I used to play on the servers back in Rockford and have a lot of experience. I also will be loyal to the org

RX55927R11DEZ

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Anthony King
Steam Name: Crozex
Current Wealth: 10k ( just bought a car)
Current Organization: NOne

I used to play on the servers back in Rockford and have a lot of experience. I also will be loyal to the org

Although it's not the Paragraph Minimum, I will accept as I've played with this player ingame before.

RX55927R11DEZ

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Jacob Ramirez
Steam Name: Tobubas
Player Level: 91
Current Wealth: 797k
Current Organization: none
I have put a bunch of hours into monolith. I just came back and we have a new system, which I am trying to learn. I want to join this org to hang around and learn the new mechanics to make cash and what is best. Got a good inventory of guns, and capacity to craft more if needed. I can be a lot of help, I know the rules and I wish to expand my experience. Playing solo is boring, and playing with a bunch of guys could greatly improve my experience.

Although we don't focus on illegal things (we do indeed do illegal things from time to time), you seem like a good asset to the organization. Accepted.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Euan Steele
Steam Name: Kiltsman
Current Wealth: $20000 (I've helped my friend make weed a couple times)
Current Organization: N/A
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum): I think you should accept me into the Floridians becuase although I am new to Monolith I would really like the opportunity to learn from more experienced players and would be willing to do anything to get that opportunity. I don't mind putting in alot of work and always try my best at everything. Furthermore altough I am new to the server I play on a daily basis and I am quite laid back so I don't tend to rage when I lose my things. So that's everything I have to offer for now, I hope it's enough.
Accepted. Contact Dario ingame for an invite. (On my phone and just saw this.

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Lambsauce | Rex Harrison As I see you are currently at war with the Red Hawks and so is my org the Monster Family, I would like to make an Alliance to destroy the forces of Red Hawks, But I can not do it without your help as there org slightly over powers mine by a few guns, please respond to this as it could mean victory for us and decline for them.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Lambsauce | Rex Harrison As I see you are currently at war with the Red Hawks and so is my org the Monster Family, I would like to make an Alliance to destroy the forces of Red Hawks, But I can not do it without your help as there org slightly over powers mine by a few guns, please respond to this as it could mean victory for us and decline for them.
Accepted ally request.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It seems as if my vacation has suddenly ended. My flight should be landing 24 hours from now! :eek::cool:

MadRippa

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

The Floridians
The Floridians are a group of a multitude of selected applicants who represent Paralakes population of "Floridians." I, Rex Harrison founded "The Floridians" in an attempt to re-unite paralakes divided population and bring my peoples last few natives back together.

Rules
1. Do not mug, kill, or kidnap citizens of other factions/organizations without permission from an Senator or above.
2. Do not base/reside in any building alone if you can avoid doing so, people are stronger in groups than alone.
3. Taunting, dissrespecting, or harassing citizen of Paralake and other Floridans will result in a stern conversation with said memeber whom has broken this rule. May result in immediate removal from the organization.
4. Keep a secondary on you at all times if possible, remain on a manditory radio frequency that will be provided to you once you have been accepted at all times to keep communication between members efficent.
5. Listen to your higher ranking officals, if you fail to do so the ranking offical is to report to me, or the Subordinent. Any other ranking officals that take this matter into their own hands is to be given a stern talking to by me, the Superintendent.
6. Treat Natives as if they are infants, nurture them with knowledge, gifts, and other kind acts.

The "high class" or "high ranking" officals are REQUIRED to be native Floridians.

Ranks

Superintendent: @Lambsauce | Rex Harrison
Subordinent: @Gregg @RX55927R11DEZ
Senator: OPEN
----------------------------------------------------
Tribesmen: Trever Werner, Brent Jones
Native: Tyrone Johnson, Pat Mahiney, Andrew Far, Ben Miller, John Wright, Earl Jenkins, Donovan McDonald

----------------------------------------------------
Application

Name:
Steam Name:
Player Level:
Current Wealth:
Current Organization:

------------------------------------------------------
Coadjutors

The Ghosts
Dream Team
------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Aodhan
MadRippa
None
I would love to join a group because I cant survive alone. It is truly crucial to join a organization and i beleive this is a true fit. The Floridans i feel is one of the most organized and professional organizations. I really need people to roll with i have played up to level 58 with no ogranization and it was a true grind.

RX55927R11DEZ

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Aodhan
MadRippa
None
I would love to join a group because I cant survive alone. It is truly crucial to join a organization and i beleive this is a true fit. The Floridans i feel is one of the most organized and professional organizations. I really need people to roll with i have played up to level 58 with no ogranization and it was a true grind.

Accepted, I've based with this person, excellent asset.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Update the players! I'm a Tribesmen for christs sake!

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

somewhat updated the roster. @RX55927R11DEZ flip off now.

John Wright promoted to Senator for good behavior.

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

An alliance has been made with The Sixth in an effort to protect our natives

Last edited: