I will invite you in 4 weeks, when your unbanned

Jason Richards

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - Jason Richards
Current Level - 134
Skill Levels Screenshots - 20181106193606_1.jpg
Previous Organizations - Kingpins, The Foreigners, Communist Party, MXCV Aka KARMA~~
Why should we hire you? - Benny is my bro, matthias zancudo too and some other people like gay romeo mikael *i love you*

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - Jason Richards
Current Level - 134
Skill Levels Screenshots - View attachment 4700
Previous Organizations - Kingpins, The Foreigners, Communist Party, MXCV Aka KARMA~~
Why should we hire you? - Benny is my bro, matthias zancudo too and some other people like gay romeo mikael *i love you*

Accepted
I have reviewed your application and have deemed you are fit, Your metal working is not too shabby but if you can possibly get it up you could help our soon to be gun maker Ben Veira when he is unbanned.

Hanz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name -John Neilson
Current Level -Player Lvl 88
Skill Levels Screenshots -https://gyazo.com/bbb740c808c574dab29a1c596d8b62f5
Previous Organizations - Communist Party, Maranzato Familia, 64th Street Bloods
Why should we hire you? - I am a loyal and active person. Atm im doing my best to build rep by making guns and selling them and robbing bank a shit ton etc. Id like to join a group which i can trust and work with

Attachments

• bbb740c808c574dab29a1c596d8b62f5.png
    bbb740c808c574dab29a1c596d8b62f5.png
    99.8 KB · Views: 7

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name -John Neilson
Current Level -Player Lvl 88
Skill Levels Screenshots -https://gyazo.com/bbb740c808c574dab29a1c596d8b62f5
Previous Organizations - Communist Party, Maranzato Familia, 64th Street Bloods
Why should we hire you? - I am a loyal and active person. Atm im doing my best to build rep by making guns and selling them and robbing bank a shit ton etc. Id like to join a group which i can trust and work with
ACCEPTED
You see a letter on your floor, you cut it open to see a letter from the boss saying "Meet me in 10 minutes at the corner store." You come in and see him sitting at his desk, he tells you to take a seat, and you take one. He then says this:
"Welcome to Monster, we hope you enjoy your stay. You have been thought of as a fit, you will start in Class-D. You will be on semi-probation for 3days"

Alix

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - Alix Standaert
Current Level - 109
Skill Levels Screenshots - 1541533666244.png
Previous Organizations - The Smiths - Communist party
Why should we hire you? - i'm a known player to the community

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - Alix Standaert
Current Level - 109
Skill Levels Screenshots - View attachment 4705
Previous Organizations - The Smiths - Communist party
Why should we hire you? - i'm a known player to the community
ACCEPTED
You run into your house, hearing gunshots of police firing behind you, you scream "Help!" and you hear 3 cars pull up, a few loud gunshots and cops yelling out "WE NEED BACKU-" until they cut out when you hear a shot, you then hear a knock knock on the door and you say "Who is it?" and they reply "Your new boss."

SomebodyEp1c

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - James Jeffords
Current Level - 67
Skill Levels Screenshots - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1559252927
Previous Organizations - Yakuza
Why should we hire you? - Because I need more people to base with, I need people to start making guns with, and you guys are the most active organisation I've seen also big boy Romeo is in it :)

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - James Jeffords
Current Level - 67
Skill Levels Screenshots - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1559252927
Previous Organizations - Yakuza
Why should we hire you? - Because I need more people to base with, I need people to start making guns with, and you guys are the most active organisation I've seen also big boy Romeo is in it :)
ACCEPTED
You're walking down the street and a van drives by, you get pulled in and a bag thrown over your head, "WHAT'S HAPPENING" you attempt to muffle, but nothing comes out. You hear a voice say "What do you know about Monster?", after the word "Monster" you hear a loud sniper shot, you then feel the van swerving and your chair you're tied to being kicked over by a man, you then hear a gun being pulled and a lot of gunshots, you then hear "INCOMING!" and hear someone jump down, you then hear at least 5 M249s being sprayed through the vans walls, you then hear the back of the van open and someone saying "Hi, welcome to Monster Family".

Navetta

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - Dakuan Tamaki
Current Level - 20181107171505_1.jpg
Skill Levels Screenshots -20181107171523_1.jpg
Previous Organizations - Karma
Why should we hire you? - I know some monster family and i need a new org because karma is becoming in active and i have been looking for an org and i know people in this org so i decided to apply for this org i am also a good asset as i am a good shooter and soon to be rich and i got some good guns too.

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - Dakuan Tamaki
Current Level - View attachment 4719
Skill Levels Screenshots -View attachment 4720
Previous Organizations - Karma
Why should we hire you? - I know some monster family and i need a new org because karma is becoming in active and i have been looking for an org and i know people in this org so i decided to apply for this org i am also a good asset as i am a good shooter and soon to be rich and i got some good guns too.

ACCEPTED
You see a black van roll up to your house, 4 men hop out with ACR-E's and SCAR's you hide and close all of the blinds on all of your windows you start whimpering saying "I dont want to die like this not today" you run to your door attempting to lock it then they bust down the door you try running to your gun cabinet to grab you AK47, but then you hear one of them say "Sorry for the door, but welcome to the monster family".

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Wow just now seeing some of the people applying. Not sure why I was not getting notifications on this. I will be sure to update forms by tonight with all the new people and rank them accordingly. Thank you all again for your interest in the family.

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - Julian Monster
Current Level - 79
Skill Levels Screenshots - View attachment 4736View attachment 4735

Previous Organizations - Paralake Mercenaries

Why should we hire you? - I am active and don't act reckless. I have purpose behind most of what I'm doing. I am respectful and kind to those who deserve it. I am looking to learn and grow with an organization and I think that this is the one for me. Also @Ketamine™ told me to join.
I will have our COO add you to our org when he is ready. Thank you for applying sir hope you enjoy being apart of one of the largest families in town.

Eden

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

YAKUZA DEMANDS EXPLAINATIONS ON RECENT EVENTS where your org members

James Jeffords
Romeo Mikael

RAIDED THE SIXTH AND STOLE THIER STUFF AND KILLED OUR ALLIES !

FIX This you have 24 hours or an org wars gonna start and you know very well benny that you're gonna lose

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

James Jeffords
Romeo Mikael

FIX This you have 24 hours or an org wars gonna start and you know very well benny that you're gonna lose
I am not aware about this or have not been told. Monster Family, fix your actions immediately and pay us back.

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

James Jeffords
Romeo Mikael

I have been told by benny a bit of stuff and I will be getting on to kick James and Romeo will be paying jack in whatever was lost

Ricky Lafleur

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - Ricky Lafleur
Current Level - 87
Skill Levels Screenshots - https://gyazo.com/bf0fca4b0a9856fafed7f0585b6b072d
Previous Organizations - paralake mercenaries
Why should we hire you? - I believe that you should hire me because I great respect for all the members that I have meet in this organization and I believe I have skills and willing to learn more fast that we might need depending on the situation I am always active.

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - Ricky Lafleur
Current Level - 87
Skill Levels Screenshots - https://gyazo.com/bf0fca4b0a9856fafed7f0585b6b072d
Previous Organizations - paralake mercenaries
Why should we hire you? - I believe that you should hire me because I great respect for all the members that I have meet in this organization and I believe I have skills and willing to learn more fast that we might need depending on the situation I am always active.
I like what I see. Are you premium by chance? If so I do require you to change your own name if not I can help in when we meet in game. Just the last name to Monster. When you have that done speak with our COO Matthias.

Ricky Lafleur

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I like what I see. Are you premium by chance? If so I do require you to change your own name if not I can help in when we meet in game. Just the last name to Monster. When you have that done speak with our COO Matthias.
I do have premium and I have money to change my name which am fine with

Status
Not open for further replies.