Madslash

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name - Madslash

In Game Name - Carter Irwin

Bank Screenshot - 20181111113341_1.jpg

Skills/Level Screenshot - 20181111112808_1.jpg

Why do you want to join - I ran with a couple of the boys and did a bank raid with them, I was just reffered by a member (Benji) who told me it would be a good idea to join so here i am. I know that the gang is a well known one and im looking to really get into a group that is active and will do a lot of different events

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name - Madslash

In Game Name - Carter Irwin

Bank Screenshot - View attachment 4762

Skills/Level Screenshot - View attachment 4763

Why do you want to join - I ran with a couple of the boys and did a bank raid with them, I was just reffered by a member (Benji) who told me it would be a good idea to join so here i am. I know that the gang is a well known one and im looking to really get into a group that is active and will do a lot of different events

Accepted For Now Since I personally think your Weapons are Ok and a higher up said your weapons are ok and there is no one on to accept it ( as im the highest rank online ) Contact me In game for a INvite

Makhi Freeman

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Let's not forget, we came from Rockford. I myself stayed in Rockford for a little over a year and then moved here into Paralake. We started off as Backwood Rebels, then Poison, then Legacy, Explicit, Veira Family, then all merged into Veria Family. When we moved to Paralake, I came a little late but Kyubi started up "The Informals" with our members from Rockford, and finally now we're here in The Sixth. We have taken out many organizations in our past organizations and this one. We will not hesitate to take out more. Be careful.

They talk shit, but all I have to do is pay and I get their shit. 2nd Chance Crew, don't try please.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Glad to see an active good looking org page for you guys finally! Goodluck and shiz niz

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Horrendous Gaming has brought to my attention that one of our organization members tried to raid you guys when me and Craig explicitly told them not to.

Rules
  1. Do not mug, kill, or kidnap citizens of other factions/organizations without permission from an Senator or above.

An internal affairs investigation has opened up. Please send any information that can help me in my search on who disobeyed one of our basic fundamental guidelines. I will report my findings to Rex and he will take according action in-game.

We want to preserve this relationship. Please understand that the actions of this rogue individual does not and will not represent those of The Floridians.

Last edited:

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Here is the proof, this was taken after the raid View attachment 4885
In Progress
The player has been identified and contacted.

Craig backed up my suspicion that the player did not receive a green light, which according to our organization rules is necessary before raiding, mugging, kidnapping or killing anyone of a different organization. We’ll wait about a day to hear his side of the story

Last edited:

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The goon squad would like a non-aggression pact between our orgs.

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

FluffyGamer (IGN: Larry Winters) has been removed for raiding an organization without permission.

Guys please ask for confirmation from a senator+ before you mug, raid, kidnap or kill anyone. The reason being you probably don’t know who are our allies.

Digby IV

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name - Medium Shaq
In Game Name - Harvey Giovanni
Bank Screenshot - 20181123020825_1.jpg
Skills/Level Screenshot - 20181113230557_1.jpg
20181113230609_1.jpg
Why do you want to join - I want A gang that can back me up and I want to back them up. I'm also keen for some green, max level miner, and also I dabble in a bit of cooking (Cakes, and Cocktails). I've spent a lot of my time in Monolith grinding money, and farming, and not doing enough killing. I've got a taste for blood, and want to join up with a powerful gang to feed that thirst.

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name - Medium Shaq
In Game Name - Harvey Giovanni
Bank Screenshot - View attachment 4911
Skills/Level Screenshot - View attachment 4912
View attachment 4913
Why do you want to join - I want A gang that can back me up and I want to back them up. I'm also keen for some green, max level miner, and also I dabble in a bit of cooking (Cakes, and Cocktails). I've spent a lot of my time in Monolith grinding money, and farming, and not doing enough killing. I've got a taste for blood, and want to join up with a powerful gang to feed that thirst.
Accepted, As Requested by a High Ranking Member, Contact me In game for a invite - Benjamin Diamond