Status
Not open for further replies.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Keep up this war attempt on The Sixth and we will step in and help The Sixth. You know you don't want that so back off while you can
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Placed under

Not Trustable
Mr. Untrustable, as a representative of the Tunnel Snakes corporation; we are at war with the Sixth, although your "allies" are antagonizing us by breaking and entering our properties with malicious intentions. Not once, on the record, have we been the antagonizers. So you can retract your "tough" guy statement, and keep your business to yourself. Have an absolutely outstanding rest of your day. Also, feel free to let us know what organization you're in. You look like an idiot making a bold statement with nothing to back it up.
Approved by the Founder and Owner of The Tunnel Snakes Corporation®
Paid for by The Tunnel Snakes® trust fund.

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Mr. Untrustable, as a representative of the Tunnel Snakes corporation; we are at war with the Sixth, although your "allies" are antagonizing us by breaking and entering our properties with malicious intentions. Not once, on the record, have we been the antagonizers. So you can retract your "tough" guy statement, and keep your business to yourself. Have an absolutely outstanding rest of your day. Also, feel free to let us know what organization you're in. You look like an idiot making a bold statement with nothing to back it up.
I’m Mr. Mikael, I own the Mikael Family, and with that statement you are now under War with the Mikael Family.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I’m Mr. Mikael, I own the Mikael Family, and with that statement you are now under War with the Mikael Family.
Keep telling yourself that tough guy. Bye.

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Pipe down Romeo or I'll have to start leaking some pictures <3

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Pipe down Romeo or I'll have to start leaking some pictures <3
Pictures? Ouchies I always say shit I regret just gives me a reason to get better

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Pictures? Ouchies I always say shit I regret just gives me a reason to get better
I was thinking of when we spent that romantic evening in the woods, be a good boi

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Keep up this war attempt on The Sixth and we will gladly step in and assist The Sixth. I'm more than sure that you dont want no shmoke so take a step back.
Just like the last guy, bye bye.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Keep up this war attempt on The Sixth and we will gladly step in and assist The Sixth. I'm more than sure that you dont want no shmoke so take a step back.
If your talking about GS9' as a group' We will GLADLY join in on this war :} As we already had GS9 Say they wished to not beef with us after we started smacking them left and right' But if you simply back off we don't need to fight' Leave it to Tunnel snakes and The sixth' Their beef not Your's' Like what? The sixth cant finish what they started?. Keep pushing it and when i get unbanned Us red hawks will gladly have another war with you guys

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If your talking about GS9' as a group' We will GLADLY join in on this war :} As we already had GS9 Say they wished to not beef with us after we started smacking them left and right' But if you simply back off we don't need to fight' Leave it to Tunnel snakes and The sixth' Their beef not Your's' Like what? The sixth cant finish what they started?. Keep pushing it and when i get unbanned Us red hawks will gladly have another war with you guys
bruh what happened to tryna stay neutral yall tryna start on all my boys oooof back off while you can

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

bruh what happened to tryna stay neutral yall tryna start on all my boys oooof back off while you can
GS9 has done countless things to us' And ive offered the sixth plentiful hands of friendship' You know this. Im more then glad staying neutral with you aslong as you do me' But this picking on Smaller groups wont be happening again' even if it means the Anti bullying coalition has to come back. As you've said' They can talk the talk' They can walk the walk aswell

Q_city45

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

As he said! The red hawks always welcome a hand in need of help.
Keep up this war attempt on The Sixth and we will step in and help The Sixth. You know you don't want that so back off while you can
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Placed under

Not Trustable
You have your alliances.. We have ours. I look forward to seeing your people in the city. Nothings changed

Q_city45

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

GS9 has done countless things to us' And ive offered the sixth plentiful hands of friendship' You know this. Im more then glad staying neutral with you aslong as you do me' But this picking on Smaller groups wont be happening again' even if it means the Anti bullying coalition has to come back. As you've said' They can talk the talk' They can walk the walk aswell
Well said! But we wont be too small for long. were 20 members deep rn. And counting. just need to update with all the names of the people who have the red hawks back. if anything ever happens to your people, I want us to be the first to know.

Q_city45

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Why hasn't the Sixth asked us to stop if its a problem? If I were you, the last thing id be doing is speaking for an org that isn't mine. they want this just as much as we do. know your place.

Q_city45

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

This was to be expected. You will get no forgiveness. No mercy

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

You're irrelevant out here.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Keep that same energy. We'll see you when we see you.
You fuck with GS9, you fuck with 'pz
ill take these as official declaration of war' The red hawks will handle this in game' Goodluck 'pz goodluck GS9! Hopefully GS9 dosent personally ask us to stop raiding and killing them this time

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

know your place.
ill take these as official declaration of war' The red hawks will handle this in game' Goodluck 'pz goodluck GS9! Hopefully GS9 dosent personally ask us to stop raiding and killing them this time
You're irrelevant out here.
OOF i feel like i’m getting ganged up on but I’ll still beat your asses solo. To prove this Ima just throw out a lil

WAR ON REDHAWKS, TUNNEL SNAKES

And a request for alliance on pz and gs9 <3
@sparrow @llJohnnyboyll

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

OOF i feel like i’m getting ganged up on but I’ll still beat your asses solo. To prove this Ima just throw out a lil

WAR ON REDHAWKS, TUNNEL SNAKES

And a request for alliance on pz and gs9 <3
@sparrow @llJohnnyboyll
You can get the smoke as well then' *Japanese shogun voice* I will show you nooooo mercy romeo' When my return comes i will raid and mug until my bank account is Either full or empty of guns. Think of your decision as our relations can always change. The name Red hawks will be burned into the city' When i return. (Ps goodluck in the war' Nothing personal love <3

Status
Not open for further replies.