Status
Not open for further replies.

Q_city45

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

OOF i feel like i’m getting ganged up on but I’ll still beat your asses solo. To prove this Ima just throw out a lil

WAR ON REDHAWKS, TUNNEL SNAKES

And a request for alliance on pz and gs9 <3
Yeah.. you guys all formed alliances when we were alone and we still didn't back down. what makes you think this changes anything? It will be business as usual. only now we have even more. We will not stop. We will dethrone those you are protecting. it is a new day in age. Its time for the uprising we have all been hoping for. I'm honored that you see the tunnel snakes as this much of a threat. your people are a side dish to us. good thing were hungry. We will be coming for the main dish soon enough. now please, leave our page. All that was needed to say has been said. goodbye

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah.. you guys all formed alliances when we were alone and we still didn't back down. what makes you think this changes anything? It will be business as usual. only now we have even more. We will not stop. We will dethrone those you are protecting. it is a new day in age. Its time for the uprising we have all been hoping for. I'm honored that you see the tunnel snakes as this much of a threat. your people are a side dish to us. good thing were hungry. We will be coming for the main dish soon enough. now please, leave our page. All that was needed to say has been said. goodbye
Don't worry' Ever since day one since i was alone The Informals/the sixth and all their buddies did the same to me' I created a huge org' And a few others' And got some friends and stuff changed' Dont get put down by their advances' :} ill be unbanned in one week and four days i believe' The Red hawks will have their official Business with the enemies dealt with then' Along with Im more then sure I'll be Restarting the Anti Bullying Coalition which Use to leave the informals shook from what i heard' I'll keep ya posted on it through pms around that time.

Q_city45

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Don't worry' Ever since day one since i was alone The Informals/the sixth and all their buddies did the same to me' I created a huge org' And a few others' And got some friends and stuff changed' Dont get put down by their advances' :} ill be unbanned in one week and four days i believe' The Red hawks will have their official Business with the enemies dealt with then' Along with Im more then sure I'll be Restarting the Anti Bullying Coalition which Use to leave the informals shook from what i heard' I'll keep ya posted on it through pms around that time.
Looking forward to having a walking legend back in Paralake City. I am humbled by your actions/words and if there is anything you need don't hesitate to ask. We may be knew but our group grows stronger everyday. Both as a whole and individually among members. By the time you make it to town I hope to have paved our way straight to our real enemy. The others don't concern me. We kidnap pz' for fun, and as for GS9 and the others.. They may come to regret this decision later as well. When my goals have come to fruition, We will have brought together an entire city for a greater good. Protect the new, Respect the old. Maintain law when the police fail to do so. Honor your enemy as you honor yourself. Without honor, we are nothing but a codeless society based in anarchy.

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In this upcoming war my services will be given to the side with the highest bid, contact me through the forums or in the city with the job you want done and a fee you deem appropriate - Tyla Hardy

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Looking forward to having a walking legend back in Paralake City. I am humbled by your actions/words and if there is anything you need don't hesitate to ask. We may be knew but our group grows stronger everyday. Both as a whole and individually among members. By the time you make it to town I hope to have paved our way straight to our real enemy. The others don't concern me. We kidnap pz' for fun, and as for GS9 and the others.. They may come to regret this decision later as well. When my goals have come to fruition, We will have brought together an entire city for a greater good. Protect the new, Respect the old. Maintain law when the police fail to do so. Honor your enemy as you honor yourself. Without honor, we are nothing but a codeless society based in anarchy.
Of course' I respect your words' But let me offer some advice as you might be making mistakes i did' Mass recruitment even if knowing them is in no means good' While I've done it and clocked fifty plus members easily it starts to become too much' Plus i've seen some concerning stuff involving Certain members and How unmature they may act when It comes down to a situation' But besides that we no doubt share the ideals' Just Pick The right people who you can trust and hands down can rely on and it starts to become easier and easier' Along with The trash talk. I've seen you talk the talk' While im not one to talk i can still back up what i say. Try and lessen the shit talk and merely prove your point by fragging them.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In this upcoming war my services will be given to the side with the highest bid, contact me through the forums or in the city with the job you want done and a fee you deem appropriate - Tyla Hardy
i'll take this as an official declaration of a Solo targeting to us as this in itself is not choosing/Is choosing an enemies side. Goodluck in the war

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

i'll take this as an official declaration of a Solo targeting to us as this in itself is not choosing/Is choosing an enemies side. Goodluck in the war
The Red Hawks have fallen apart, you are in no position to threaten me. The clear disrespect has picked my side. I will be dealing with all two of your members when I'm in the city.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The Red Hawks have fallen apart, you are in no position to threaten me. The clear disrespect has picked my side. I will be dealing with all two of your members when I'm in the city.
i Return in one week and four days. Your Words have been greatly noted. Time and time again people think i'm gone until i come back Stronger then ever then everybody wants to be my enemy or friend again out of sheer aw or Potential danger. You will never be respected by us Red hawks or our allies EVER again Tyla' Sad to see our Relations disolve like this But i will keep your name personally in my mind for when i see you. Be prepared :}

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Q_city45 Where do you stand on this situation, Butch? I don't want to have to target the tunnel snakes that I've nurtured but if you are standing by your ally puffing his chest every chance he gets then you will have to unfortunately be collateral damage.

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I can give you a button and a nickel (Tunnel Snakes bank account mixed together)

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I can give you a button and a nickel (Tunnel Snakes bank account mixed together)
Dont start broke boy your bank account was Flat broke at one point too bb

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Narutos words have suddenly made that a very appealing offer, I'll take it

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah I was broke but I still had mad guns and still fragged :D
Dont flex on them then Boy XD' As i said Just prove what ya gotta say ingame' We know you be broke but can frag'

Q_city45

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Q_city45 Where do you stand on this situation, Butch? I don't want to have to target the tunnel snakes that I've nurtured but if you are standing by your ally puffing his chest every chance he gets then you will have to unfortunately be collateral damage.
Tyla, your an independent. you can make any choices you see fit. The way I see it, it would be most profitable for you to be working both sides honestly. But yes, I do stand beside him. He's right when he calls me out on my shittalk. To me I only have one real enemy. others may come in between my goals briefly but I wont lose sight of whats important. I dont wish things to become more difficult then need be. Same as the rest of us, I just want whats right. I didn't ask any of those orgs to beef. but they are protecting those who don't even need protecting if you want my honest opinion. The sixth are very capable, they didn't need them nor ask them to join in for their sake (as far as I know). So these choices the other orgs have made will without a doubt make life more challenging. Will you Tyla continue this? Its not a threat but are you sure this is what you want to do? I would hate to lose a friend. You know this.

Q_city45

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

And hey... I'm not that broke xD
In fact im looking to pay 25k for some info. message me when im in the city for details

Royhb

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

(Name of character) Tommy Micheals
(What skills you bring to the team) I can bring a good personality that is willing to progress and i have a farming level of 34 atm that is increasing very quickly, I am saving up to start to make guns and once i do and start selling them i can put that money into the organisation.
(Why your choosing us)
I think that this is a very good organisation that has some good people in it that have been picked, I think this group can go very far and i would like to be a part of it. Since i am sort of new but not too much i would also like to be able to do things with people and get involved.

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

OOF i feel like i’m getting ganged up on but I’ll still beat your asses solo. To prove this Ima just throw out a lil

WAR ON REDHAWKS, TUNNEL SNAKES

And a request for alliance on pz and gs9 <3
@sparrow @llJohnnyboyll
I will be assisting.

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Tyla, your an independent. you can make any choices you see fit. The way I see it, it would be most profitable for you to be working both sides honestly. But yes, I do stand beside him. He's right when he calls me out on my shittalk. To me I only have one real enemy. others may come in between my goals briefly but I wont lose sight of whats important. I dont wish things to become more difficult then need be. Same as the rest of us, I just want whats right. I didn't ask any of those orgs to beef. but they are protecting those who don't even need protecting if you want my honest opinion. The sixth are very capable, they didn't need them nor ask them to join in for their sake (as far as I know). So these choices the other orgs have made will without a doubt make life more challenging. Will you Tyla continue this? Its not a threat but are you sure this is what you want to do? I would hate to lose a friend. You know this.
I will be taking out the Red Hawks, if the tunnel snakes wish to get in the way of that then they'll meet the same fate

Status
Not open for further replies.