Not open for further replies.

Jordan2334543454323

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

(Name of character)
Jordan Ristnov
(What skills you bring to the team)
I'd say one of my skills is lock picking, i usually lock pick the crates in the back of the bank vault and bring it to the drop off point which is easy cash. I am also good at PVP i've only died in a gun fight twice on this server and have won majority.
(Why your choosing us)
I am choosing tunnel snakes because the players in the org are nice, instead of mugging me they say hi, etc. The tunnel snakes is a big org and i want to be apart of its growth. Another reason i want to join is the fact that not only with the org grow but so will my wage, player skill and ill be able to form new friendships

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

(Name of character)
Jordan Ristnov
(What skills you bring to the team)
I'd say one of my skills is lock picking, i usually lock pick the crates in the back of the bank vault and bring it to the drop off point which is easy cash. I am also good at PVP i've only died in a gun fight twice on this server and have won majority.
(Why your choosing us)
I am choosing tunnel snakes because the players in the org are nice, instead of mugging me they say hi, etc. The tunnel snakes is a big org and i want to be apart of its growth. Another reason i want to join is the fact that not only with the org grow but so will my wage, player skill and ill be able to form new friendships
I see you in lots of trouble with the gods that we praise in Paralake. Can you tell me more about that?

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@TheRustyPlayer
I've seen you in contact with The Mikael Family. Can you explain?

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@TheRustyPlayer
I've seen you in contact with The Mikael Family. Can you explain?
I do not recall this situation happening, however if you could tell me were this happened I'm sure there would we a reason for this contact
if you could also provide the name of this Mikael family member that would be helpful.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I do not recall this situation happening, however if you could tell me were this happened I'm sure there would we a reason for this contact
if you could also provide the name of this Mikael family member that would be helpful.
John Mikael. Our aliases have seen you with him. It's also been heard that you were struck by an explosion at Gorbachev? Are you okay?

Zynthax

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

If you don't start hiring me im going to start a big massacre!... going to finish you.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

If you don't start hiring me im going to start a big massacre!... going to finish you.
I'm sorry. If you made an application previously, you can now know that it's been denied. If not, and you're just looking for a fight. You can fuck off. Have a nice day Mr. Viloria.

Jordan2334543454323

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I see you in lots of trouble with the gods that we praise in Paralake. Can you tell me more about that?
What do you mean by ‘trouble’. I don’t usually get in trouble by the gods and even if I am it’s for accidental VDM, another player falsely accusing me of RDM and idek.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

What do you mean by ‘trouble’. I don’t usually get in trouble by the gods and even if I am it’s for accidental VDM, another player falsely accusing me of RDM and idek.
Okay. Your application is Under Review. This will take time. Be patient.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

John Mikael. Our aliases have seen you with him. It's also been heard that you were struck by an explosion at Gorbachev? Are you okay?
He was basing with me in warehouse and my boy from back in communist times John asked to use the spare plugs, on the grounds everyone can put aside their org drama while we crush some bars.
Mark seems to have recovered physically from the explosion but he's scared of loud noises now like a dog on bonfire night.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Franklin Bruzzone, myself, and an ally have successfully been the 1st citizens of Paralake to ever complete a silent drill raid.
We suffered 1 casualty, and that casualty was an incompetent security guard.
We made out with 171k in cash and split that amongst ourselves.
Out of the three of us, we only took one hostage who was extremely obedient and actually made friends with us, and with all of our discharge of weapons combined, we fired under a mag of assault rifles.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

As a representative for h x t e d we will stay neutral unless asked in-game seeing as I have no problems with either side here if something changes Imsg one of these 4 people in-game Matthew Benke, Merium Maximum, Frankie Perazzo, or myself Leonardus Monster. We will be glad to help either side but let it be known if you betray h x t e d ' s trust that's the last day you will feel safe in this city.
Frankie and I go way back. Appreciate your non-aggression pact.

Delta.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Frankie and I go way back. Appreciate your non-aggression pact.
I’d Like you to delete the post of leonardus’s , not sure what permissions he thinks he has but saying our allies and our role between organizations is not his descision.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I’d Like you to delete the post of leonardus’s , not sure what permissions he thinks he has but saying our allies and our role between organizations is not his descision.
Roger dodger.

Zynthax

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I'm sorry. If you made an application previously, you can now know that it's been denied. If not, and you're just looking for a fight. You can fuck off. Have a nice day Mr. Viloria.
Im not making an application to this shit, who do you think you are?, your head is having a price now, a price that im going to put and get rewarded for.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Im not making an application to this shit, who do you think you are?, your head is having a price now, a price that im going to put and get rewarded for.
Have fun. Black Knights are dead bossman.

Zynthax

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Have fun. Black Knights are dead bossman.
Bufff, this is personal bitch, this is just me vs all of you... And BK could be "dead" but we all together in our time still better than you.

jeppe

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

mikael raided the snakes house today, 3 mikaels vs 6 snakes guess who won

lmao ty for the KSG

Gabriel Mathews

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

PROVIDE SCREENSHOTS!!!