pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name - Kyler Filander

Premium Locker/Bank Items ( Screenshots ) - Ill get them soon. I got like 250k in bank along with a decent amount of primaries.

Are You willing to Respect other members even if they are lower rank than you? - Yea

Net Worth - 1.5 million

Are You Willing to change your last name to Diamond? - Sure

Why do you want to join? ( 4 sentences minimum ) - I was a member of the Informals, The Flordians, and many old Rockford orgs. Joined in like July of 2017, been here ever since. I feel like you could benifit me along with me benefiting the organization, as I am level 99 farming, metalworking, crafting and woodcutting. I also feel that I am a good player on the server, not getting in too much trouble and such. So yeah, there ya go. Thanks!
Accepted, Contact me in game for a invite

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Relations updated might change them soon since I think they are being to sensitive

Hanz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello There Diamond Family. This is The Bradford Mandem Seeking an Alliance. We see that H e x e t Or some shit like that have declared War on you. We also Dislike them and Want to declare War on them. My Org Bases daily With the diamond family and we need allies atm. We are able to help you and you can help us.

Yours Sincerely John Neilson

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello There Diamond Family. This is The Bradford Mandem Seeking an Alliance. We see that H e x e t Or some shit like that have declared War on you. We also Dislike them and Want to declare War on them. My Org Bases daily With the diamond family and we need allies atm. We are able to help you and you can help us.

Yours Sincerely John Neilson
I have good Relations with you and have based with you while you were in other org's so this is Accepted.

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Updated Roster

The_Meaning

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

lmao 27 people still need allies for help looks like more bottom fraggers to clap <3

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

lmao 27 people still need allies for help looks like more bottom fraggers to clap <3
Please don't Shitpost on my thread get the fuck out of here your shit

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Are You willing to Respect other members even if they are lower rank than you? - Yes

Net Worth -like 6mil-8mil (I have a lot more guns I couldn't show them all in the picture)

Are You Willing to change your last name to Diamond? - no

Why do you want to join? ( 4 sentences minimum ) - because y not. because I want to. I don't feel like basing solo. I need to lose some guns I have no room.
Accepted, Contact me in game.

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Phoenix Supply Co. has been added to Neutral, we have agreed to get 25% off gun sales for protection and to not raid them, any of my members that raid, mug, kidnap, ECT. will receive punishments/warnings.

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

OMEGALUL DIDNT YOU JUST ASK FOR A PEACE TREATY BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO BASE WITH US
u stupid I asked today and i typed that before I asked

Coco horze

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Name -COCO HORZE

Premium Locker/Bank Items ( Screenshots ) -

Are You willing to Respect other members even if they are lower rank than you? - yes why would I not there in the same Gang

Net Worth - 400k

Are You Willing to change your last name to Diamond? - hell yeah

Why do you want to join? ( 4 sentences minimum ) - I love having fun and messing around i have lots of friends that are in The Diamond fammly and they have alot of fun so thats why I mostly want to join and the fact that i like grinding lvls and you guys do alot of that you guys are dope and so thats why ive wanted to join for a while it over all is run by pros and i want to learn from the best so thats why im applying to be on the best org (Kevin is so hot when he shakes his butt-Colonal) so yeah thats all i have to say i love the org and want to JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• dim1.PNG
    dim1.PNG
    981 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name -COCO HORZE

Are You willing to Respect other members even if they are lower rank than you? - yes why would I not there in the same Gang

Net Worth - 400k

Why do you want to join? ( 4 sentences minimum ) - I love having fun and messing around i have lots of friends that are in The Diamond fammly and they have alot of fun so thats why I mostly want to join and the fact that i like grinding lvls and you guys do alot of that
Pending

Please add more sentences to the "Why do you want to join?" section.

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name -COCO HORZE

Net Worth - 400k

Why do you want to join? ( 4 sentences minimum ) - I love having fun and messing around i have lots of friends that are in The Diamond fammly and they have alot of fun so thats why I mostly want to join and the fact that i like grinding lvls and you guys do alot of that you guys are dope and so thats why ive wanted to join for a while it over all is run by pros and i want to learn from the best so thats why im applying to be on the best org (Kevin is so hot when he shakes his butt-Colonal) so yeah thats all i have to say i love the org and want to JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Accepted!

Welcome to the Family.

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV