Rolf

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hi everyone, I'm not really new. But I feel I can anyway introduce myself here * again *. In the game I'm under the name "Joseph Cartier". I live in Norway and have been part of this community soon for 1 year. I have mostly played for myself. But find out now I'd like to have someone to play with. I'm player level 150 and farming level 99. I generally only want a good time and people to play with.

Thank you for spending time reading

VICHZ

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Yea, it's always nice to re introduce yourself after a long time so people can get to know you better. You shouldn't have any issues finding people to have fun with on here, just get an org like @VICHZ said

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hi everyone, I'm not really new. But I feel I can anyway introduce myself here * again *. In the game I'm under the name "Joseph Cartier". I live in Norway and have been part of this community soon for 1 year. I have mostly played for myself. But find out now I'd like to have someone to play with. I'm player level 150 and farming level 99. I generally only want a good time and people to play with.

Thank you for spending time reading
YoU nEeD a WaTeRbOy?

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Hey there, welcome back!