thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Name in game:John trump
Level:40
Previous Organisations:none
Why you wish to join?:always wanted to be in an organisation and this one sounds cool
Can you act mature when needed? Yes
Hello! Thanks for Taking interest in my little Group of friends' While im banned for three more weeks' If you contact Gary winthrope or Rufucuz in game they'll Show you the ropes of the group until you can officially be added' Sorry for the inconvenience

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Added an Oath that must be pledged for Newer member's.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Red hawks will be pursing War goals on GS9' Having been Long time enemies their official demise has come. Along with 'pz has stated They'll protect their smaller fish So if they want some smoke they can bring it.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

War has been declared by the Mikeal Family' While we didn't wish For this' We will still gladly Return the favor' When the Tribe leader returns We'll be Reforming the Coalition of groups to stand up to what seems a new uprising of Power hungry groups.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Tyla hardy has made a point to WANT to be our enemy' So he will join them personally :} All inactive member's will be given a warning and then kicked' Plus We'll be Recruiting Member's Known under a secret organization Title Until then To wipe our enemies off the streets' Until my return/

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Tyla hardy has made a point to WANT to be our enemy' So he will join them personally :} All inactive member's will be given a warning and then kicked' Plus We'll be Recruiting Member's Known under a secret organization Title Until then To wipe our enemies off the streets' Until my return/
Just to let you know I dont think anyone is in red hawks anymore I havent seen any in like 2 weeks.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Just to let you know I dont think anyone is in red hawks anymore I havent seen any in like 2 weeks.
There's a few' I actually told My members their free to leave' I know they'd be Very easy targets without their leader' But What changes? Time and time again you've seen me grow and fall matthias' A few unloyal members can be replaced by the Utmost loyal ones. A few less Family members does not mean i wont stand up for what is right even if it means i charge at them alone(and still win ecks dee aka the lords)

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Added the Tunnel snakes As allies under the principle of Rainbow warriors' After long thought We Red hawks will Be taking any Trangression be made towards us aswell' As we respect where they are coming from' Their ideals' And seem to be getting treated like we Had long ago.

Last edited:

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I just want to say' I won't forget any of my members hard work' From in the past and even now' This picture is Some of the Few who have brought me to where i am. And in all honesty im very grateful That still to this day People Look up to me and allow me to lead Them. From the Smiths' To the Lords' To being elected President In a group of organizations in equal size to we were and power' Its an honor. You wont be forgotten bois' You all mean alot to me even if we have separated paths' For one generation must flock away and start anew' New kin shall be Replaced. And in all honesty im just proud aswell' Alot of my members have grown into Admins' Enemies who Get alot done' Or just straight up war machines that End up fragging everybody' Ive seen alot of potential come and Leave. Love you all equally <3
20180907133037_1.jpg

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Gary winthrope and Josh gilles have decided to leave and start their own organization. Due to the way they did it they Will not be re invited at all' And we will not pursue friendly relations. Along with removed each member so we can rebuild to our former glory. Smh

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Five new members have been introduced into our tribe' I appreciate the help And sooner or later we'll be a terror in Paralake once again with your guys help <3 Names will be withheld for two weeks from now then ill update the roster.

Frankyz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Name ingame: Franklin Berlusconi
Level: 77
Previous Organizations: Tunnel Snakes, Diamond Family and Limbo
Why you wish to join? Been apart of too many organizations dying too quickly, I feel like this one will last and it's a tight knit group of average fraggers I could feel at home with.
Can you act mature when needed? Not a question about it, ofcourse I can.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Name ingame: Franklin Berlusconi
Level: 77
Previous Organizations: Tunnel Snakes, Diamond Family and Limbo
Why you wish to join? Been apart of too many organizations dying too quickly, I feel like this one will last and it's a tight knit group of average fraggers I could feel at home with.
Can you act mature when needed? Not a question about it, ofcourse I can.
Accepted! Welcome to the tribe. Thanks for choosing us and not them

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Name in game:John trump
Level:40
Previous Organisations:none
Why you wish to join?:always wanted to be in an organisation and this one sounds cool
Can you act mature when needed? Yes
Accepted! Thanks for persuing wanting to join.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Added Five New members to our roster. Many more to come. Red hawks back in town bois :}

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Name ingame: Hank Anderson
Level: 68
Previous Organizations: Dream Team, Monster Family
Why you wish to join? I wish to join the red hawks because I want to become a great farmer for any sort of crops and help make money for this organization. If the base ever needs defense provided i have a weapon I can do my very best to defend it from raiders that want to either kill us,steal our stuff or just kidnap us I am willing to put my life on the line to save other org members.
Can you act mature when needed? Yes absolutely

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Name ingame: Hank Anderson
Level: 68
Previous Organizations: Dream Team, Monster Family
Why you wish to join? I wish to join the red hawks because I want to become a great farmer for any sort of crops and help make money for this organization. If the base ever needs defense provided i have a weapon I can do my very best to defend it from raiders that want to either kill us,steal our stuff or just kidnap us I am willing to put my life on the line to save other org members.
Can you act mature when needed? Yes absolutely
Hey hank! Ive seen ya here and there and in all honesty i don't think you've ever caused us trouble. I'm pretty sure i see you playing as cop more often than criminal. How about we Talk ingame and see if you'd fit the part. Whenever you're intown and See me online just message me-Azekial leronie

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Sure I'll pretty much be on all day

Rufucuz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Name ingame:Rufucuz Mainz
Level:126
Previous Organizations: Communist party , Plumbing Co. , Red Eagles
Why you wish to join? i mean i believe i would be a great asset to ur org . i stopped playing as detective since i got enough money . and over all just misssed the org beef
Can you act mature when needed? IDK can i?
20181209170237_1.jpg
Bank (not flexing but you know man got sum milk money init?)

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Name ingame:Rufucuz Mainz
Level:126
Previous Organizations: Communist party , Plumbing Co. , Red Eagles
Why you wish to join? i mean i believe i would be a great asset to ur org . i stopped playing as detective since i got enough money . and over all just misssed the org beef
Can you act mature when needed? IDK can i?
View attachment 5074
Bank (not flexing but you know man got sum milk money init?)
LOL. You're always welcome Rufucuz' Accepted. Message me when ingame

Status
Not open for further replies.