Your Steam Name: GreenIsJolly
Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198831198134/
Your Character Name: Nicholas Ramsey

Ban Length: a week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @officernoodles

Ban Reason: Refusing to explain -_-
Time of Occurrence:12:15 am
Relevant Evidence:How could i possibly have evidence
Additional members involved/witnessing: No it was just me and @officernoodles who wants to be called a Staff member

So basically what happened i stole an officer's vehicle and i was just running away from the police forces. Suddenly a senior admin @officernoodles caught me and aked me to explain what happened. BUT just because he's microphone quality was awful and i couldn't understand what he was saying he banned me for a week. The thing is that i didn't refuse to explain , i just did not understand. I' m a new player on the server and i don't quite know the Server rules. This is unacceptable and frustrating

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

You're not giving me a reason to unban you. You stole a cop car as a medic and you were fail driving / vdming with it. You ignored every attempt of me trying to talk to you through voice chat, and dont try to say it was my mic because I was talking on discord and other staff could hear me perfectly fine. Considering you ignored me as well the rule breaks at hand I had no other choice but to issue a ban for this incident. Also, just because you are a "new player" that does not mean you are exempt from our server rules, it's basically common sense to know that as a medic you should not steal cop cars. If you dont give me a good reason as to why you should be unbanned I'm denying this appeal.

GreenisJolly

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@officernoodles I couldn't understand what you were saying. Moreover if stealing a car is illegal then why is there a police department
I believe i should get unbanned because 7 days is just too much. Secondly Monolith has a Police Department to deal with the car stealers
I was having such a great fun and i believe you ruined it.There must have been a misunderstanding
I have read the rules and as far as i can remember there's nothing saying you can't steal a car.And by the way I could NOT communicate with you because I could NOT hear you

GreenisJolly

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Also the only 2 words i heard from you was "Explain" "Ban"
And i asked you. AM I GOING TO GET BANNED FOR STEALING A CAR? (not mad im just pointing it out)
And suddenly i was banned for a week for refusing to explain

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

GreenisJolly

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was just having fun ,I didn't ruin anyone's game and I don't deserve a 7 day ban

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Ban Appeal Denied

While the situation you created may have been fun for you I highly doubt the players you killed as well as the Police Chief would have defined this situation as 'fun'. I hope you take this ban as a lesson to learn from your mistakes and to thoroughly read the rules and get a firm grasp at what is allowed and what is not. You are always welcome back as long as you follow the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.