Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Your full Discord Name: Eldar#9372

Which Staff muted you: @DevulTj or @Lola Meid not sure which
What were you muted for: "Bullying" ???

Unmute Reason: Should have never been muted in the first place, I poked fun at BangryBaloBird whom I mentored on staff, is a friend and my org member in a "Grats on promotion" text. It was taken as "Bullying" which is absurd. Little bit ridiculous here guys

Time of Occurrence: 3:44 Pacific Time, US.
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Here's my message. So it was me. Didn't realize that was hard to fathom, but let's jump right into it.
1547942688388.png
Here's your message. The reason I muted you was because of a message made by Thtgeekydude in which your timing is just bad. Also, it's hard to tell if you're bullying someone or not since you actually have done it in the past. That's not really on me.
1547942694986.png
Here's another message, from another guy who got muted.
1547942699825.png

I don't see anything wrong with this. But you'll be unmuted in time.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Here's my message. So it was me. Didn't realize that was hard to fathom, but let's jump right into it.
View attachment 5470
Here's your message. The reason I muted you was because of a message made by Thtgeekydude in which your timing is just bad. Also, it's hard to tell if you're bullying someone or not since you actually have done it in the past. That's not really on me.
View attachment 5471
Here's another message, from another guy who got muted.
View attachment 5472

I don't see anything wrong with this. But you'll be unmuted in time.

I "Bullied" Tango in a staff channel. I'll be unmuted "In time" I left the admin team and was barred from staff for what I said to Tango. I don't regret what I said to him in the slightest there's reasons I said what I said to him and that should not reflect upon how I PRESUMABLY treat everyone else. I am always courteous and helpful to whomever asks me (Seriously, check my post history.) or just reflect on my time as a staff member.

You are making bias judgements because of what I did to Tango after the issue is long since passed. To keep holding that over my head because I offended someone is wrong. I'm suddenly not allowed to joke with my friends like I have always done because of how you THINK it could be interpreted? You could have just asked me my intention and I would have told you.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I "Bullied" Tango in a staff channel. I'll be unmuted "In time" I left the admin team and was barred from staff for what I said to Tango. I don't regret what I said to him in the slightest there's reasons I said what I said to him and that should not reflect upon how I PRESUMABLY treat everyone else. I am always courteous and helpful to whomever asks me (Seriously, check my post history.) or just reflect on my time as a staff member.

You are making bias judgements because of what I did to Tango after the issue is long since passed. To keep holding that over my head because I offended someone is wrong. I'm suddenly not allowed to joke with my friends like I have always done because of how you THINK it could be interpreted? You could have just asked me my intention and I would have told you.

There's a difference between a biased judgement and using your history as a point. You would know - you were in our staff team.

Denied.