Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Tyla Hardy
Steam Name: Tyla
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11568629

Date and time of loss: 20/01/2019 10PM UK Time
What happened: I kill a guy that has just raided our base, and as I am looting the primaries from his body the swarm of unknown vultures jump on him. I manage to get the fridge and two of the primaries but as I am dragging the last one someone yoinks it. I didn't realise until I came on today to return the weapons that one was missing so reviewed the footage.

What do you need refunded: 1 x Scar (I had no intention to take anything but the fridge and the 3 primaries so I do not need them.)

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Tyla did you make a player report on this?

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

No, I only noticed the next day as in the heat of the moment I was worried about the PD, so as the situation was about 20 hours old I saw it more fitting to handle it via a forum refund request. If that is against procedure then it's perfectly fine to decline and close the request. Cheers!

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.