Years of Mono

LV

Um tyler is not a staff member please tag the correct staff member

Tristan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Firstly, lag is no excuse for VDM.

Secondly, you were ramming into a civilian and fire cadet in the driveway of a suburbs house for no reason. You had to aim your vehicle specifically to hit them, it's not like you just hit them in the road. You had to aim between shrubs, mailboxes, the other cars parked nearby into a cavity off the road that contained only them. Then you backed up once, floored it into them, then twice, then thrice. All the while on voice chat giggling, laughing, and saying sarcastically "oops buddy didn't see you there". Then when you were picked up by a moderator's physgun, you instantly disconnected. Come to think of it, there was someone else in your car as well who disconnected with you. I assume you meta-gamed to him to leave as well in a non-allowed external voip application.

If you can address that situation sufficiently(since you didn't in your OP) I might consider shortening your ban, as I don't like having to ban people but I also can't have that kind of behavior. The way I see it, if you can't it should be extended with the metagaming included and lying to staff.

Edit: Nearly 24 Hours have passed with no response. DENIED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.