Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: TheJD
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:82706624
Your Character Name:John Valcone

Target Steam Name: Flip
Target SteamID:STEAM_0:0:87610185
Target Character Name (if known):John Izo

Request reason: Player diss and meta. I was talking in looc talks he then ic talks to me. He also only said that because he was complaining in ooc so, I said to stop and he, knowing it was me(meta agian) runs up and starts to disrespect me.Evidence for the ooc chat can be found a few min before I was killed (in the logs).P.S I was not using a private discord I was talking to shiblamo in the lost guardian voice chat in the mono discord.
When did the situation occur?: 11:32pm(Wensday January 31)
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/a

Last edited:

Flip_111

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I find this really funny considering literally before this you were literally talking so much about us being "Kill Hungry. Everything I said at the beginning and most of the time on the video was on the radio and not directed towards you, but was having a conversation with my org members on the frequency. You started to ask questions on how you are still alive, and I simply responded, because if I didn't, knowing you, you would immediately call an admin and claim something stupid. After this I was killed by the cops, and almost every single one started to talk trash, but I didn't make a report because I know not to cry over stupid things. If you can't take someone calling you trash over a game you shouldn't be playing it.

The JD

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Not sure if it will help but I made this quick clip of me killing john izo in the raid since he claimed that I did not. I believe he was combat revived (staff can check logs for this).Also you said it over radio but you did so right over my body.

Last edited:

Flip_111

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As this is coming from a former staff member, I feel this is even more embarassing. One of my org members picked me up with a cpr kit that they had on them once the fight was over.. you are now looking for more excuses to try to punish me because you took a little trash talk to heart, you should probably know better. This was the first time I said anything to you, next time warn me instead of crying on the forums and I will gladly stop.

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

Thank you for the report! Unfortunately your report does not meet our criteria, and has been DECLINED. Because of that, no one will be punished.

@Flip_111 Next time just leave it in character. Any further incidents of this will result in punishment for OOC harrassment

Kind regards,
Gamz

Status
Not open for further replies.