Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The Alcinia Family

The Alcinia Family is an up and coming criminal organization with a shop already established, plenty of plans and ambitions, and a drive to get things done quickly and efficiently, without needless distractions. In the Alcinia Family, we value and seek everyone from the peaceful farmer, to the paranoid LSD producer, to the bloodthirsty raider, as long as you can provide things for our Family and that we're a right fit for you.

Roster and Ranks

Boss - Vladimir Alcinia
Leader and head of the Organization, in charge of handling overall operations, operation of the shop, and organization of the Family

Underboss - John Alcinia
Co-leaders of the Organization, assisting the Boss in handling of operations and organization, as well as taking charge when the Boss is not available for things like raids, basing, etc.

Captain - NONE
High ranking officers within the Organization, assisting in operation of the Family at a lower level than the Underboss and taking charge if either the Boss or any Underboss is unavailable.

Lieutenant - Ronny Alcinia, Crist Alcinia
Low ranking officers within the Organization, assisting in recruitment and organization of lower ranking members, while heeding the orders of their superiors.

Soldier - Larry Alcinia, James Alcinia, Bobby Kurosaki, Jay Alcinia, Stevie Alcinia
Trusted members of the Organization, assisting superiors as needed as well as helping low ranking members to adjust to the Family and ensure everyone is working at peak efficiency.
FOR SOLIDER AND ABOVE, A LAST NAME CHANGE TO ALCINIA AND A GRAY SUIT DRESS CODE IS REQUIRED, EXCEPTIONS CAN BE MADE

Member - Dani Phantom, Jason Lorez, Nathanial Kray
Standard members of the Organization, taking orders from their superiors to help the Family run as well as it can.

Associate - Ridley Walther, Arianna Walther, Tim Veira, Jackson Smith
New members of the Organization, heeding their superiors as well as proving themselves and properly adjusting to the Family and how we operate.

Recruitment

Application Status - OPEN

Minimum Requirements

$50,000 in cash
Ownership of a vehicle
5 Primaries
Level 20 in atleast three skills OR Level 30 in atleast two skills
Player Level 30

Application Format

Roleplay Name:
Previous Organizations (if any):
Why you want to join:
What in particular you like to do within the city (gun crafting, LSD, raiding, etc.):
Refers from current Alcinia Family members (if any):
Relevant Screenshots (bank, garage, skills):

Relations

Application Status - OPEN

Alliances - The Belinni Family
Alliances will be honored not only with a Non-aggression agreement but with an obligation to assist in wars (particularly defensive ones), countering raids, and helping combat any other hostilities, as long as the same is provided to our Family as needed. Alliances will also provide a 5% discount to the total cost of any orders made from the Alcinia Shop.

Non-aggression Pacts - The Gambino Family, The Family, The Lost Guardians
Non-aggression Pacts are agreements where our Family will not raid or attack your Organization unprovoked as long as the same principle is applied to our Family.

Hostile - NONE
Any hostile Organizations are more likely to be targeted by members of our Family for raids, kidnappings, muggings, etc.

WAR - NONE
Any Organizations at war with our Family will be primary and regular targets for raids, kidnappings, muggings, etc. and will be barred from purchasing from the Alcinia Shop.

Application Format

Organization Name:
Number of Members:
Current Allies:
Why you seek friendly relations with our Family:

Last edited:

Aiden

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Southside added to WAR.

Application status for relations has been updated to OPEN, now available for Non-Aggression Pact requests and Alliances.

Aiden

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Application status for members has been updated to OPEN. Alliances will now also be honored with a 5% reduction in total cost of any orders placed on the Alcinia Shop page.

Aiden

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

MASSIVE RELATIONS UPDATE

After many talks, The Gambino Family, The Family, and The Lost Guardians have all been added to Non-Aggression Pacts.

The Belinni Family has been added to Alliances.

After recent hostilities, Yakuza has been added to Hostile.

Minor roster update.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

We were attacked, both The Lost Guardians and The Gambino Family, by one of your members.

Aiden

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

We were attacked, both The Lost Guardians and The Gambino Family, by one of your members.

We will be looking into this to sort things out, apologies.

Aiden

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Another minor roster update.

Also added a scuffed family photo consisting of a few Soldiers+ to the top of the Org page.

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Organization Name: Victor Corporation
Number of Members: About 6
Current Allies:
The Stevens
The Monster Family
Why you seek friendly relations with our Family: I‘ve seen your members quite often I believe. I love basing with them! We don‘t seek after war!

Aiden

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Current Allies:
The Stevens
The Monster Family
Why you seek friendly relations with our Family: I‘ve seen your members quite often I believe. I love basing with them! We don‘t seek after war!

Relations Request Declined. We are not incredibly familiar with your Corporation quite yet and want to see it grow and start to establish itself within the city before we consider a pact or alliance.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

**A envelope containing a letter could be found on your nightstand this morning, the envelope is wrapped in a wool string with a wax seal depicting a Templar Knight with angel wings and should you choose to open it, the letter would read:**

Dear Vladimir of the Alicina Family, due to the continued nature of SouthSide and their constant ankle biting behavior, The Lost Guardians (and her respective allies) have elected to declare war on Southside and will assist you in battle until they fall to the knees in desperation. We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health, hungry for the war effort.

Sincerely,
The Lost Guardians

**The letter ends with The Lost Guardians logo.**

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Current Allies:
The Stevens
The Monster Family

The Monster Family is not allied with Victor corp. Please do not use our name to further relations for your own benefit.

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

The Monster Family is not allied with Victor corp. Please do not use our name to further relations for your own benefit.
It was just on our roster. Sorry for the misconception

Aiden

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Minor roster update, removed a member, added one, and changed up a couple people's ranks.

Aiden

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Minor roster and relations update.

Two members added.

Southside removed from WAR. This is due to the believed disbanding of the Organization.

Specters removed from Hostile. This is due to a lack of recent hostilities.

the odd gamer

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Ismail Chaudhry
Previous Organizations (if any): Southside
Why you want to join: I was kicked from Southside, I dont know why but im pissed. I want to fuck them up and you guys are at war with them and I want in. I can be big help!
What in particular you like to do within the city (gun crafting, LSD, raiding, etc.): Weed, Raiding and Getaway.
Refers from current Alcinia Family members (if any): N/A
Relevant Screenshots (bank, garage, skills): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/478391515807481858/543124668031303691/Screenshot_39.png

Aiden

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Ismail Chaudhry
Previous Organizations (if any): Southside
Why you want to join: I was kicked from Southside, I dont know why but im pissed. I want to fuck them up and you guys are at war with them and I want in. I can be big help!
What in particular you like to do within the city (gun crafting, LSD, raiding, etc.): Weed, Raiding and Getaway.
Refers from current Alcinia Family members (if any): N/A
Relevant Screenshots (bank, garage, skills): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/478391515807481858/543124668031303691/Screenshot_39.png

Application Denied. You do not meet a multitude of the requirements, you supplied us with no screenshot of your skills, and we are also no longer at war with Southside as we believe they have been disbanded. That is most likely why you are no longer with them.

Re-apply after 24 hours have passed and you properly meet the requirements.

Aiden

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

This thread is now defunct due to my departure from the city, the organization itself will live on as far as I am aware.

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

we love you papa dont leave

Status
Not open for further replies.