Status
Not open for further replies.

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Crips back in town we got a few homies that’s driving from paralake to truenorth the gang will arrive soon ON CRYP.

- GS9’s Top Fragger
This only the beginning cryp.

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - Jack Everadon
Bank Screenshots - you know me, shit ton of guns and money
Skills/Level Screenshots - high level in most, 100 in a couple, some at like 2
Previous Organizations - too many - whelson family, sixth, veira family, more
Why do you want to join - You guys have a very solid lineup and I would like to add to that. Lawrence and myself did not end off on a good note, but I would like to change that. I would be that one that takes vacations to Truenorth frequently to check on the place and harm if needed.
Refers (If you have any) -
Pretty much all

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Good luck on the org, Lawrence
Regards
John Buck

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

in Game Name -Azekial Leronie
Bank Screenshots -20190128042305_1.jpg

About 300k or more in seeds' Easy grind day. Along with A few cars that id say are about 400k in total.
Previous Organizations -The Jefferson Brothers/The Caprese Family/The Smith's(Leader)/Red Hawks(Leader)/14K Triad's(Leader)
Why do you want to join -Well' In all honesty. As much as you guys probably dislike me' Y'all are pretty cool. Our Orgs have clashed since day one' Your org Being Much more situated and Alot more powerful of course. People flexed' Etc. I think we've Forreal been at war for like four or more months. But Besides that You guys have been around for quite awhile. At first in all honesty i disliked alot of you. But after quite awhile' You guys disappeared for awhile me later learning it was because of a nasty prison sentence on some. I later found to like quite a few of yall' And came to understand alot of the reasons yall disliked me and i reflected upon it. If you cant beat them, Then join them. But in all honesty It would be a honor to Wear the Tag GS9. We all might not have seen eye to eye' But i feel i can Be an asset to the org atleast if the given the chance.
Yeah probably none lmao.

Last edited:

Kevin Brooks

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

“Opps finna join us but we ain't switching sides”

D

Deleted member 7700

Bank Screenshots -View attachment 5608

About 300k or more in seeds' Easy grind day. Along with A few cars that id say are about 400k in total.
Previous Organizations -The Jefferson Brothers/The Caprese Family/The Smith's(Leader)/Red Hawks(Leader)/14K Triad's(Leader)
Why do you want to join -Well' In all honesty. As much as you guys probably dislike me' Y'all are pretty cool. Our Orgs have clashed since day one' Your org Being Much more situated and Alot more powerful of course. People flexed' Etc. I think we've Forreal been at war for like four or more months. But Besides that You guys have been around for quite awhile. At first in all honesty i disliked alot of you. But after quite awhile' You guys disappeared for awhile me later learning it was because of a nasty prison sentence on some. I later found to like quite a few of yall' And came to understand alot of the reasons yall disliked me and i reflected upon it. If you cant beat them, Then join them. But in all honesty It would be a honor to Wear the Tag GS9. We all might not have seen eye to eye' But i feel i can Be an asset to the org atleast if the given the chance.
Yeah probably none lmao.
This guy...

D

Deleted member 7700

Yeah probably none lmao.
Did you read the application requirements? Just wondering.

Cisero|CrispyEggs

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - Cisero Kataskai

Bank Screenshots , shit - No worries, I can make plenty of dough when i want too. I'm just not good at saving it, always throwing on guns or cars. Used to own a Rolls Royce for the longest time. Miss it. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1639318908 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1639318839 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1639318803

Skills/Level Screenshots - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1639325984 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1639326308

Previous Organizations - I've smoked too much to remember the correct name of my first big org I joined. Corleones or something? Been a while, then another big org which most of the "Corleones" migrated off too. Then it was just me, you, and some peeps who were rising up to make a name for themselves within the Kataskai Bloodline

Why do you want to join - I get along with GS9 more than anyone else it seems, also ironically became enemies of you guys for a short time but let's be honest, who wasn't enemies for atleast a little while in the first place? I'm looking forward to being a producer since I have shit aim, though you guys could probably use more firepower instead. The more active you boys are the more I will be too! :)

Refers (If you have any) - Probably just good ol' Lawrence and maxwell, i haven't talked to maxwell in a good amount of time though.

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah probably none lmao.
@thtgeekydude , DENIED.
$934?, Thanks for your bank <3

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - Cisero Kataskai

Bank Screenshots , shit - No worries, I can make plenty of dough when i want too. I'm just not good at saving it, always throwing on guns or cars. Used to own a Rolls Royce for the longest time. Miss it. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1639318908 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1639318839 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1639318803

Skills/Level Screenshots - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1639325984 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1639326308

Previous Organizations - I've smoked too much to remember the correct name of my first big org I joined. Corleones or something? Been a while, then another big org which most of the "Corleones" migrated off too. Then it was just me, you, and some peeps who were rising up to make a name for themselves within the Kataskai Bloodline

Why do you want to join - I get along with GS9 more than anyone else it seems, also ironically became enemies of you guys for a short time but let's be honest, who wasn't enemies for atleast a little while in the first place? I'm looking forward to being a producer since I have shit aim, though you guys could probably use more firepower instead. The more active you boys are the more I will be too! :)

Refers (If you have any) - Probably just good ol' Lawrence and maxwell, i haven't talked to maxwell in a good amount of time though.
Your the one that helped me make my first thousand dollars at the tavern , welcome to the winning team cisero. ACCEPTED

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - Danniel Pogi
Bank Screenshots - Homie Soliderkidd told me we can work this out
Skills/Level Screenshots - View attachment 5703
Previous Organizations - SouthSide
Why do you want to join - The reason why i wanna join with you guys is i wanna run with you guys in raids and yall so organized.
nahh
@Danniel Pogi , PENDING.
(Working things out)

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - Danniel Pogi
Bank Screenshots - Homie Soliderkidd told me we can work this out
Skills/Level Screenshots - View attachment 5703
Previous Organizations - SouthSide
Why do you want to join - The reason why i wanna join with you guys is i wanna run with you guys in raids and yall so organized.
nahh
@Danniel Pogi , DENIED.
Yeaa ight, thankks for the guns g <3

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Since this is getting out of hand - unless you want to be scammed off your ingame items and/or money (which is allowed via our rules) just to be rejected in joining this organization afterwards, refrain from trying to join this and doing any "business" with this organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.