Not open for further replies.

RyanV

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ★Neo
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69902713
Your Character Name: Ryan Veira

Target Steam Name: Samuel "Ace" Rothstien (And half of the organization "Gambino Family")
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93308811
Target Character Name (if known): Sam Rothstien

Request reason: RDM x6 (Technically) , NITRP
When did the situation occur?: 19/02/10 @1:00PM EST.
Your evidence to support your claim: To start off out of context, my organization "GS9" declared war on "Gambino Family" just so you understand why they ended up wanting to murder us so badly in the video. But this does not give them the right to just blatantly RDM to gain a sort of self esteem. So at the time of the recording the Gambino's soul purpose was to try and hunt us down and kill/kidnap us but the way the had gone about it was improper. Below is going to be a video of what happened and I will thoroughly explain all the key points.
For some reason the video was uploaded with a very low audio, so make sure to put it at max volume
@0:03 - They spot one of our orgs vehicles and decide to chase it down with one of two intentions (kill/kidnap)
@0:19 - They see multiple of us so decide to back up to get ready to "initiate" as they called it.
@0:30 - You hear Sam Rothstien himself saying what sounds to be like "Out the vehicle" in the back and then they immediately start opening fire.
The Rules CLEARLY State:
"u are required to give the opposing party a reasonable time-period to respond and act upon your commands in situations where the rules allow various outcomes based on how the opposing party reacts. For example, it is forbidden to shoot someone instantly after giving them the order to put their hands up while at gunpoint. You need to make sure the opposing party heard you. Keep the voice-chat delay in mind."
KEY POINT TO ACKNOWLEDGE: @2:29 - One guy inside the Gambino vehicle states "Why did we open fire" and then "Miles Cindric" (The streamer) replies with "Cause why not." And then after that the guy says "There was no reasoning" and then Sam Rothstien (STEAM_0:1:93308811) states "Ya we did, we told em to get out the car".... By reading the rule I posted above he clearly didn't acknowledge it, and as a mentor he should know very well that he broke the rules. It could technically fall under the category of NITRP since they only look to chase us down and have us dead by the end of the day. Keep in mind the same situation happened 40mins prior to this situation of them just hopping out and shooting but we don't have video evidence of it.

P.S. There was a sit about this in-game but there was insufficient evidence to come to a final verdict, and that is the reason why I am posting this report at this moment, and because I have found solid evidence of their POV and not just ours.

@PMX Even stated to both of our orgs a day prior to this situation "Just cause we are in war does not give us the right to KOS or RDM" but the Gambino's clearly do NOT understand that and are just looking to frag on sight.

If the staff member submitting the final verdict would like our POV of the situation, I'd need to contact @Ricky Lafleur for the video, but the timestamp @2:29-2:44 says it all

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Horrendous Gaming @Ricky Lafleur and another two of my org members which I cannot find their forums names.

Last edited:

Samuel "Ace" Rothstien

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Green Gatorade Water Bottle
Can you please testify here that you did, in fact, handle this sit less than an hour after it happened, and returned their belongings seeing the video from your perspective.
You broke the player report rules by posting this.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want the defense that we presented in that sit, this video only shows Miles' perspective and he heard a tiny bit of my orders to the passing lambo and I assumed that is why he fired at them immediately but I am not responsible for his actions. We fired on the other vehicle we were approaching to mug because we saw men exit the vehicle with weapons, therefore being a serious threat that we dealt with. I have no idea why you would post this as it neither is allowed or shows any footage of what I do in this gunfight. I also don't appreciate you insulting my organization in the title of this invalid player report.

RyanV

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Samuel "Ace" Rothstien I had personally contacted @Green Gatorade Water Bottle before before posting this thread and was given the green light to post it since it is technically a different report, you can ask him yourself he had also never seen this perspective... I will change the title if it bothers you.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

After review, this report on Ace will be accepted. Depending on how we agree internally with upper management - all involved members of the various organizations that targetted GS9 in this video might be punished for this RDM act.

Since Ace is already banned for the same reason he's going to get punished again, his ban will be raised to one week. He has failed once again to give the opposing party a reasonable time to respond to voice chat commands and started shooting right away again.
You are required to give the opposing party a reasonable time-period to respond and act upon your commands in situations where the rules allow various outcomes based on how the opposing party reacts. For example, it is forbidden to shoot someone instantly after giving them the order to put their hands up while at gunpoint. You need to make sure the opposing party heard you. Keep the voice-chat delay in mind.
Yelling "put your hands up" to a lambo that's rushing past you is invalid.

---

In addition to that, gang/organization wars do not validate Killing on Sight.
During a war between two opposing crews, both sides must still abide by ordinary roleplay roles such as RDM as war is not a reason to kill.

---

Try to tell me again your organization(s) are not playing FragRP, Ace.

PS: Those harsh punishments will also be enforced on GS9 members when it comes to those situations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.