INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: INSTALL_GAY.EXE
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:418694478
Character Name: Jesse Michael

Admin being reported: @Angryhalobird

Reason for report: I made a player report yesterday regarding Eldar, but also pointed out the issue of Angryhalobird playing favorites with his own Org. A now perfect example of this is that what i wrote in OOC during the situation yesterday was not as bad as what Eldar had posted, yet Eldar only received a 24 hour OOC blacklisting from Angryhalobird, where as i received a weeks OOC blacklisting from Angryhalobird for the same broken rule. I realize Eldar received a 24 hour ban on top, but his rule breaking was; Publicly shaming/revealing information about another player in OOC and "shit talking" after Angryhalobird had given warning not to, where my rule break was only "shit talking" in OOC after the warning that Angryhalobird had posted. I will upload the same images from yesterday. Because one was a patronizing comment from Angryhalobird in !pm.58305831

Time Of Occurrence: N/A

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I was about to post a player report, but since you can't seem to keep my name out of your mouth or Angry's for that matter. Let's show some of your behavior from tonight shall we?

I'm sorry that you feel wronged, you weren't. Stop picking fights with staff under threat of report because things didn't go your way. Angry followed policy to the letter in dealing with that situation. It wasn't until you and a few others started threatening him with staff reports he made a false ban. As you can see, you are cleary not the victim and are pulling at strings anyway you can to get me banned and get Angry in trouble for a violation he did not commit.

Stop harassing me, stop harassing the staff team.

INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I honestly don't know why you are so hostile towards me and target me, i was just pointing out a fact in !pm. The only situation where you could have possibly come to dislike me is the situation between me and TheJD. Before that, i had never come across you. It was not a false ban at all. You publicly shamed another player in OOC, i think that is beyond most other rule breaking. It is disrespecting players. I was told to make a separate staff report by the way, not picking fights because things didn't go my way, just doing what i was asked too.

INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I was blacklisted for a week for something minor and you were blacklisted for a day for a much worse thing. If that isn't Angry playing in his Orgs favour, then i don't know what is.

Angryhalobird

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Look, I never had the intention to be bias and I have talked with other staff members about this. Anyway, I was implementing the one week blacklists after you guys kept on blowing up about so that is why it stated to become one week rather than one day. After eldar made his ad, I was being screamed at by a lot of people with you guys making reports and PMing me, so I banned him for a day because he was targeting your org. So I already punished him and I was the only admin online when you guys stated to blow up about what happened.

INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

That does not explain why he received a 1 day blacklist and i got a weeks blacklist? Also you guys keep saying my org? I'm not in an org. You are associating me with an org that my initial report had nothing to do with.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Taking this report for myself. Under review

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Angryhalobird is no longer staff so we'll conclude this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.