Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: dronemon0707
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:439254377
Your Character Name: Felix Lengnyel

Ban Length: 4 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Thy

Ban Reason: leaving the during rp
Unban Reason: I did not know I would get banned for leaving I'm sorry I wont do it again

Time of Occurrence: Roughly 1-2pm 2/12/19
Additional members involved/witnessing: BulletinPlays

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Tag the staff member that banned you.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Put the exact ban reason please so I know which one you are.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Leaving during RP
I always include more detail than just that in my ban reasons so I can remember the specific situation.
If you want me to deal with this you have to help me out here.
What EXACTLY does the ban reason state?

dronemon0707

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I’m very sorry I won’t be able to check gmod until I get home from work so I won’t be able to check the specific reason. I will be able to state the specific reason at a later time.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Hey no rush, whenever you have the time

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, sorry for the delay, I've been quite sick these last few days and mainly spent all of my energy on not dying. Thank you for being very patient.

Anyway, the reason the ban is this long, is that you shot two seemingly random players and precisely 20 seconds after shooting the second victim, you instantly disconnect.
Now, one of these two reported you for RDM.

If you could explain why you shot these two and then instantly disconnected.

dronemon0707

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I am sorry about what I did. The guy who did not report me, was the guy who asked to be killed, so i shot him. The other guy that did report me, i was trying to mug him, and I guess i did not do it right, so that was completely my fault. I also left because my parents want me to fix something in the house, but i did look like i was trying to leave to avoid a sit which was not the case at all. Sorry

dronemon0707

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I don't know this guy. I don't know how to prove it but I am the only one in my house that plays on a computer. I have never been friends with him.

I was perma banned, that legit not me ask me anything to do and ill prove it to you.

Either your ip system is glitched or the guy is hacking because I have only one steam account and I don't know who that is.

Hello migo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

yo idk what to say it’s not me I can talk on discord and exchange info or something

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

yo idk what to say it’s not me I can talk on discord and exchange info or something
I don't know this guy. I don't know how to prove it but I am the only one in my house that plays on a computer. I have never been friends with him.

I was perma banned, that legit not me ask me anything to do and ill prove it to you.

Either your ip system is glitched or the guy is hacking because I have only one steam account and I don't know who that is.
lmfao

Hello migo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Brah it’s legit not my my an alt of mine, I don’t know how tf he has the same up as me. I’m willing to give staff my pc serial number or something

VICHZ

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I know I’m not related to this but I used to manage a Xenforo forum in another community and if people have the same IP it is possible that they use the same VPN

Although, I may be wrong and they are actually alts. But if they share IP only once or twice and not everyday then it is unlikely that they are alts

Hello migo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I know I’m not related to this but I used to manage a Xenforo forum in another community and if people have the same IP it is possible that they use the same VPN

Although, I may be wrong and they are actually alts. But if they share IP only once or twice and not everyday then it is unlikely that they are alts
I don’t use a vpn and I kinda think the guy that got perm banned because of this just quit or something because he hasn’t been on in 2 days on the fourms.

Status
Not open for further replies.