Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Ultera
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90479750
Your Character Name: Jared Ferdinand

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Shiblamo

Ban Reason:Staff diss
Unban Reason: After a strange fight broke out in which we won an even stranger sit broke out between everyone who lost the fight but only 2 members of my org. During this sit conducted by @friskiemar I hear over the radio of several acts of unprofessionalism and stay calm trying to keep my org mates calm, collected to prevent from getting banned. Once the very strange sit concluded and was over due to lack of evidence on the accusers I and a few of my org mates said some celebratory things in OOC but nothing blatantly disrespectful. Soon after while talking we begin to get suspicious of someone listening in and on my radio so I made a joking statement of "Friskie if youre here give me a sign" in which he responded in ooc simply with "sign" in which we made slight jokes regarding him being BETTER than a certain now banned ex-staff member which were clearly jokes and i wouldve made sure of if he had tried to ask me about them. After this we had stopped and I was preparing to log off to go to bed when I was brought into a sit with 4 other people and not a word was said to me about why I was there or what I had done wrong. Finally after a roughly 5 minute wait with radio silence from staff I was moved to the opposite edge of the building and informed I'd be banned for "staff disrespect" to hearing this I calmly asked "Why? What did I do?" and I was met with a "You were asked to stop and didnt" when I asked again for more specifics it was too late and the ban was placed.

Time of Occurrence: bout 10 minutes ago, 10:25pmEST
Additional members involved/witnessing: @friskiemar @KLAUS @Horrendous Gaming @sparrow

Shiblamo

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Disrespecting any staff, former or not, is not tolerated on monolith. I trust friskie when he says he witnessed you and the rest of your org bashing him in your radio frequency. Denied