Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Flip
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87610185
Your Character Name: John Izo

Ban Length:perm
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Code Monkey

Ban Reason:Malicious Intent
Unban Reason: Just want to start this post off by asking this to be read fully, as I had no intent of anything "Malicious" to begin with.
Some backstory as to what happened: Recently two members of my org were banned for Malicious intent, and both were thought to be innocent. A simple comment in one of our discord servers leaked by who we assumed was @Code Monkey. When these messages were sent, no one had the intention to Mass RDM, or harm the server in anyway, if you guys simply waited to see the mass RDM occur, you would be left with nothing. I have seen a pattern of close org members getting banned for reasons that I feel are not right, and sure most can agree. Since we found out someone was leaking false information to monolith admins and such, we started questioning everyone and @Code Monkey felt he was not the one to blame. We had a chat with him, and the whole time we were joking around, making comments saying I will come onto the server and RDM right now. No one took these comments seriously and even @Code Monkey was laughing. I then started to spam on our own discord server, saying something along the lines of "I will mass RDM, no one report me!" Everyone knew this was a sarcastic message, and was not supposed to be taken seriously. But since @Code Monkey felt he was being "thrown under the bus" by us, and took the time to go onto the server and ban me.

I would like this ban to be uplifted as I had no intention to do something, and I literally only made one sarcastic comment, with him knowing it was sarcastic and not posed to be a threat.

Time of Occurrence: About 2 hours ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Delta. @Hello migo @table

Last edited:

Code Monkey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Closed so that we can take a closer look, but I must say: you must have a weird sense of humor to think it's funny to say such things. Looking cool in front of the others results often in these dumb mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.