Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyL

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I feel as the sit that I called for was unfair and in favor of the other person. This is what happened I (secret service) was driving around looking for The Mayor who I'am supposed to be protecting. I came across The Mayors vehicle and I see a suspicious civilian wearing an illegal mask. He walks up to me and I asked him "do you need a ride?" he says "are you secret service? get out of the car I'm a FBI". Later I asked to see his badge 2 times and then he pulls out a gun and starts firing at me and says to get out. I then drive a little bit forward hitting him a bit. I then got of the car I still see him coming at me with the gun I pull out my shotgun and fired back at him. Then a 2 cops show up and instead of asking what the problem is rams my car and begins chasing me with tasers. I start running and I fired my handgun missing all the shots and scaring them off. But then the cop got in his car and rammed me with his car. I called for an admin cause this was unfair treatment for something I didn't do or even start. The admin seemed to have been in favor of the other person right when he started talking and I started talking. After he said 1 thing which was I hit him with the car a bit but I asked him did he shoot me with the gun first? He said yes and I asked him again he said yes. But he then demoted me from my job (secret service) ??? and then adds 3-5 points on me??? and then when I asked for another admin he refuses and says no your not getting another....So I decided to ask in @ for another admin but none showed up because the admin(Code Monkey) kept opening my ticket and closing it...I then was put into jail for 15 mins. I then tried to !pm other admins for help because I believe this was unfair? The admin (Code Monkey) teleport's to me and was like "OK I'm going to ban you now for !pm other admins" ??? I was banned..... If any other is reading this please just please

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Follow the format or this will be denied

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

their was another one I made and edited it
Yeah, but that was a ban appeal, this is a staff report.
Two different things with different formats which have to be followed.
Also I'd appreciate it if you could un-bold your text except for the section headers of the format so it's easier to read :)

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Failed to follow the format, denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.