Status
Not open for further replies.

Rufucuz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

So yea , this been going on my mind lately . I am taking a break from mono for 2-3 months . I feel like i explored alot , meet alot of people and had alot of great experience on the server , but it feels like it is empty and lacks content. I will be playing other games , but for now mono is another grind server that i need to take a break from . Shoutout to all my hommies in commies and other orgs . Stray strong . Never surrender and trust only the smartess person ever - yourself . I will be coming back probobly around rockford or as i said in 2-3 months . Later hombres !

ammeo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Without you, the communist party wont be the same. Playing the same thing for a long time can take its toll on any gamer so its better if breaks are taken. Hope to see you soon again.

Last edited:

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

So yea , this been going on my mind lately . I am taking a break from mono for 2-3 months . I feel like i explored alot , meet alot of people and had alot of great experience on the server , but it feels like it is empty and lacks content. I will be playing other games , but for now mono is another grind server that i need to take a break from . Shoutout to all my hommies in commies and other orgs . Stray strong . Never surrender and trust only the smartess person ever - yourself . I will be coming back probobly around rockford or as i said in 2-3 months . Later hombres !
damn man, take care bro

VICHZ

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

ffs rufucuz
I’ll miss ya man fr
Come back soon bro

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

*looks at that 2-3 month Ban length remaining*

redw1re

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Not my mclaren brother :(... Hes not wrong though, people too scared to play a little risky on the server because everyone knows if you slip up a little you get banned for a week :|. Barely anyone bases anymore its just a mug or get mugged city of fail, and if you decide you want to make some real money and start basing, you'll quickly be greeted by one of the 7 cars driving around doing nothing but looking for a spot to use their raid timer. 30 people in the server and i get banned for a week for rdming 2 people while nobody gets banned for anything during the 120 player server clusterfuck that happens everyday :) :)

Jav Javichu

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Oh boy im gonna miss you remember when we used to base in pent back in paralake with the family or do LSD in the blue warehouse with red hawks

Status
Not open for further replies.