Do you want gametracker back?

• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello migo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I’ve been getting board of the server lately and have no goals really in mono to pursue. I’ve noticed that the fragRP kind of play style hasn’t changed at all since the removal of gametracker. In all honesty has maybe got worse because of the current org war between GS9 and 1%. I just feel that if they add gametracker back more people will enjoy the game more and maybe even come back. In addition if people start to break rules because of it just ban them.

Lock the and close the thread if you want idc. Also, feel free to roast me staff if I have bad grammar

Last edited:

RX55927R11DEZ

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah, don't really see a point in removing gametracker, didn't help with lowering FragRP or RDMing at all.
If anything it just shows how long you've been playing and how skilled you are with a gun.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Not happening. It was disabled for a good reason. Nobody cares about your kills.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Not happening. It was disabled for a good reason. Nobody cares about your kills.
Would it be possible to Re-add it, But without the kills? i personally Do like to see how many hours ive clocked on the server And etc and havent been able to do that to my knowledge

Delta.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

At the end of the day it’s like we’re the mob (FragRP’ers) and staff are the police , got to crack down on the operation to get criminals (FragRP) taken down. Yet we’re still here doing it as gametracker was here we just don’t say our kill amount :shrug: , they’ll never add it back there’s just no way they will no matter how many people you get it won’t happen sadly.

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Would it be possible to Re-add it, But without the kills? i personally Do like to see how many hours ive clocked on the server And etc and havent been able to do that to my knowledge
That would be a good alternative, I like this

Hello migo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Gametracker is still there you can check you hours just look your name up

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Bepsi

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Don't think its a good idea. Would encourage more rdm.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is not going to happen, as Stuvi mentioned above. This is a roleplay server, not a deatch match server. There are plenty of things you are able to do on the server right now besides killing, etc.

You cant i tried earlier, Unless im just stupid

And you can see the amount of hours you played on the server on gametracker. The only thing that is disabled is the kills.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.