Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Flip
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:87610185
Your Character Name: John Izo

Ban Length: 4 Weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @gm1003

Ban Reason: Assisting Malicious Activity (Mass RDM)
Unban Reason: I literally have no clue in what I did, I was banned without a sit or anything, and I was on the server for a solid hour, driving around. I responded to my org members getting shot by cops close to town hall, and I helped them by shooting and killing the rest of the police force that was there. I drove away after this, and after about 15 minutes I got banned for Assisting Malicious Activity. I literally have no idea what happened and would be happy to speak to whoever.

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Like I said in Delta’s ban appeal, you were one of those that failed to report kevin brooks’ rulebreaks.

I helped them by shooting and killing the rest of the police force that was there.
Neither you or anyone else involved in the multiple shootouts had a valid reason to kill the cops. Doing whatever you could so kevin could cause more chaos on the server for the longest amount of time possible before getting punished makes you at fault as well, you just didn’t want to get your hands dirty so you passively assisted.

So why were you banned? Because not only did you have an opportunity to stop the mass RDM from ever happening and chose not to, but you helped prolong it, causing more anarchy to the server.

Flip_111

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Like I said in Delta’s ban appeal, you were one of those that failed to report kevin brooks’ rulebreaks.

Neither you or anyone else involved in the multiple shootouts had a valid reason to kill the cops. Doing whatever you could so kevin could cause more chaos on the server for the longest amount of time possible before getting punished makes you at fault as well, you just didn’t want to get your hands dirty so you passively assisted.

So why were you banned? Because not only did you have an opportunity to stop the mass RDM from ever happening and chose not to, but you helped prolong it, causing more anarchy to the server.
How am I supposed to know kevin brooks intentions? He dosent join the server and decide, "im going to rdm today," and then continues to tell us all his intentions? This was a normal day for me, the cops were shooting at my org members, in which they called it out on radio, I responded by handling the situation, and then leaving the scene.

You claim that I had the chance to help stop the RDM, but how am I supposed to do this without knowing kevins intentions first? When the callout was made on radio, I don't ask if Kevin is purposly rdming, i simply drive over and help him. Once the situation was over I drove away.

I know it was your intention to keep the server safe, gm, but if a sit was made, we could of solved faster as I was no where near to know kevins intentions. I responded to a radio call.

Last edited:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

How am I supposed to know kevin brooks intentions? He dosent join the server and decide, "im going to rdm today," and then continues to tell us all his intentions? This was a normal day for me, the cops were shooting at my org members, in which they called it out on radio, I responded by handling the situation, and then leaving the scene.

unknown.png

Flip_111

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

He said that in ooc? Im not aware of him saying that all yesterday, only stuff he was saying was him complaining about his frames.

I still had no intention to help him "mass rdm" I was driving around the map looking for a place to raid when I hear on the radio that Kevin brooks is being shot by cops near townhall. Org members responded and so did I. I dealt with it and left, I had nothing to do with assisting him.

I am free to talk on discord or anything, because seriously, I believe I did nothing wrong, and every cop I killed was valid, under the rules.

RX55927R11DEZ

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

He said that in ooc? Im not aware of him saying that all yesterday, only stuff he was saying was him complaining about his frames.

I still had no intention to help him "mass rdm" I was driving around the map looking for a place to raid when I hear on the radio that Kevin brooks is being shot by cops near townhall. Org members responded and so did I. I dealt with it and left, I had nothing to do with assisting him.

I am free to talk on discord or anything, because seriously, I believe I did nothing wrong, and every cop I killed was valid, under the rules.

lol i literally told @Adam James to tell kevin to stop mass rdming and then he says, over radio, "lol kevin craig says to stop mrdming" "lmao".

also im 100% sure i saw you in ooc saying "shh hes fragging shh".

Flip_111

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

lol i literally told @Adam James to tell kevin to stop mass rdming and then he says, over radio, "lol kevin craig says to stop mrdming" "lmao".

also im 100% sure i saw you in ooc saying "shh hes fragging shh".

I remember exactly when kevin killed you, you were punching his car and talking trash to his face, he gave you a warning and then killed you, and you started to cry about it. I'm not sure why you are commenting on this appeal, i'm trying to get facts on my ban, and why I was banned for responding to a radio call. When I said that in OOC, kevin was literally in the middle of a shootout, and I was no where near him, which again pleads my case of responding to ONE RADIO CALL.

Please provide evidence when Adam said that over radio, because I most likely never heard it, or assumed you were crying to him about dying. Other then please don't comment again please.

RX55927R11DEZ

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

I remember exactly when kevin killed you, you were punching his car and talking trash to his face, he gave you a warning and then killed you, and you started to cry about it. I'm not sure why you are commenting on this appeal, i'm trying to get facts on my ban, and why I was banned for responding to a radio call. When I said that in OOC, kevin was literally in the middle of a shootout, and I was no where near him, which again pleads my case of responding to ONE RADIO CALL.

Please provide evidence when Adam said that over radio, because I most likely never heard it, or assumed you were crying to him about dying. Other then please don't comment again please.

I punched his car only because @Chompsky did and I never even talked to him at all, all I did was go near his car with my fists out punched 3 times, @sugureru ran me over then he deceases me.
So you're lying here as well. You also tried to run me over as seen in the video I will attach to this post when it's done uploading.

Flip_111

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I punched his car only because @Chompsky did and I never even talked to him at all, all I did was go near his car with my fists out punched 3 times, @sugureru ran me over then he deceases me.
So you're lying here as well. You also tried to run me over as seen in the video I will attach to this post when it's done uploading.
Ok, so your claiming Kevin Brooks rdm you. Please take thato Kevins appeal not mine.

D

Deleted member 7700

"Sugureru ran me over then he deceases me." I did not decease you and logs can prove that... Also, for the running over part I'm pretty sure you were on the road. That's not where you should be standing.

Flip_111

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Since the other appeal was denied, I would like to point out the fact we were not on the monolith discord server at anytime during the apparent mass rdm.

Ask Shiblamo he joined when we joined and we were discussing the ban with him. In no way were we on the discord while this was happening..

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I literally have no clue in what I did

If you responded as soon as they needed help, surely you saw this message in OOC: "Im rdming buddy sorry". Yet you did not take it into consideration.

I assume you and everyone else on the server at the time (from your org) had access to your org's radio frequency:

This was said over text chat in your radio frequency. I do not believe that any of you didn't see it.

Flip_111 said:
We all joined monolith discord after we were banned because we wanted to talk to gm, but unfortunately he got off.

You were all in Monolith RP #1 on our discord, according to our staff members, before the massRDM took place/while it was taking place. And apparently you did not know anything about it?

It is very immature to force our staff members to lose hours of sleep over situations such as this, in order to keep the peace on the server. We surely do not tolerate it and will punish you accordingly.

Due to what was said above, your ban will remain. You may reappeal it at a later date.
Appeal denied.

Attachments

• 1557088821417.png
    1557088821417.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.