Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Galaxy Mist
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82035869
Your Character Name: Alex Viera

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member : @mclovin

Ban Reason: RDM
Unban Reason: Joseph and I were raiding the farmland around night time Est (apologize I don't remember was over 2 months ago and I have been away from home) and we killed everyone on the land as we told them to put their hands up. Immediately they all started to run and a few of them that didn't just ran up to us and completely avoided our request at gun point. We then continued to take their crops, as one attempts to I believe get in their vehicle and drive off, we then blow it up and kill the evader. afterwards we destroy the cars so no one possibly hiding can attempt to run away and loot the dead corpses. I did have my mic muted on accident during this however Joseph and I forgot the other person was also telling them the commands before I did as I was a little behind on the action adjusting my volume. I apologize for the miscommunication to the people who may have not heard my commands however I sincerely believe they heard josephs as we ran up on a group of them farming all together. Thank you for taking this into consideration and I hope whoever was involved in the situation at the time can understand why this may have been a issue on both of our sides. 1, due to my mic failure, 2. running away from commands of joseph and other acquaintance.

Time of Occurrence: Sometime in January.
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Mclovin is no longer a staff member.

Forwaded to @Kent & @PMX to handle.

Last edited:

Alex Veira

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Mclovin is no longer a staff member.

Forwaded to @Kent & @PMX
Okay.... I don't really think that's corresponding to the fact that he is the one that banned me back in January.

Alex Veira

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Appeal it when you are serious about it, 2 months from now.

You don't seem to be serious about it by breaking other rules.

Alex Veira

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You don't seem to be serious about it by breaking other rules.
Not gonna go back and forth how ever that's a completely other thread about someone who has been my bud for the past year and a half so yea I'm gonna be excited, also that comment has nothing to do with what happened 5 months ago.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Denied. Feel free to appeal again in three months. Maybe you'll be "more serious" then.

Status
Not open for further replies.