Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Wouldn't it be a good idea to have buy able skill boosters? I don't know how much they would cost, maybe like 10-20k for like an hour. It could possibly be in the premium locker. I don't know if it would be too OP or just too expensive, but I think it would be a cool idea.

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Wouldn't it be a good idea to have buy able skill boosters? I don't know how much they would cost, maybe like 10-20k for like an hour. It could possibly be in the premium locker. I don't know if it would be too OP or just too expensive, but I think it would be a cool idea.
There is a reason as to why they have it limited to events and it is how it literally doubles your XP. You can grind up basically twice as hard by just paying and this would only work for people with a good amount of money. This is giving the "If you're Rich then you're gonna be better than everyone" vibe that they don't want Monolith to be as in the end this is a "Roleplay Server", they still want you to RP.

I would say just grind it without the modifier, be lucky that you guys even had that cause for last year (and the year before) we had to grind it without all the XP boosters and free guns that they have given out [Side note, Eliass maxed out every single level and he had no boosters so dont say it is impossible]. You are just asking for more than you are already given, just take it and leave. We do not need purchasable booster especially if it is that cheap, at that price point you might as well make it free. If you dont wanna work hard for your levels then have some RP time, I swear people play like this is an RPG more than an RP server.

Personally, they should just add the boosters for new players because it is very difficult to get started.
Lastly, this should be under Suggestion>Feedback>Monolith RP

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

There'll be more information about boosters soon.