Frankyz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hey I'm Frankyz' or Frank Colombo in-game I have been playing this gamemode since early 2018 and I've been enjoying every time of it, And I've had some amazing moments with this community making long running friendships and just a night in monolith sharing stories back and forth is still one of my favourite things to do. The gameplay of growing your wealth with illegal drugs or gun-making to working your way up in an assortment of legal jobs to fund your crazy spending of super cars and accesories is addictive and an amazing game plan, Feel free to comment on the points I've made and I'll be happy to respond back when I have time. As I want this to be a constructive forum post. Hate or anything un-productive you will be asked to remove possibly enforced by forum moderators. Thank you for your patience and I hope you can stand with me on some points to better the game-mode status and If you think it's good at it is then that's perfect too as everybody is entitled to their own opinion, hope you enjoy! : )

This is a post i've been thinking about posting for awhile but something have been holding me back. Mostly me trying out different servers and seeing how they compare to Monolith, It's been an experience and I've learnt and seen alot. Purely basing this from the experiences i've have from servers like PERP:Heads and some classic DARK RP servers like Civil Gamers and more. Since it would be easier to read and understand i'm doing this in titles as you will see below.

Immersion and Roleplay

This is something in my point of view atleast that really kept me playing Monolith, what gave it soul and made it interesting was the different interactions you had and the value every action you made had. Every interaction was special and had weight in it. I felt really immersed in my character and logged on everyday to keep the story going as I genuinely believed in my character and surrounding. It was real for me and probably was for alot of other people aswell although I can't talk for nobody except for myself I like to believe somebody thought the same as me. From self-made bistros or stores everything had heart in it. And as the server went forward that feeling for me atleast kinda died. Maybe it was just me having explored the addons available for me and getting tired of them. Or the community grew away from the roleplay aspect and put their time in organization wars instead. Albeit Organization wars made for some good times. For some PassiveRP these days are almost impossible because of the colossal organizations that roam the city craving for unnecessary conflict taking away the "realistic" atmosphere aswell some of peoples desire to have genuinly nice time with the community. PVP in Monolith is good and I mean real good I fell in love with it. The gun-play is amazing and matching your skills with others and butting heads is a fun time but at some point it became excessive for me atleast. I went seeking out passive roleplay but I just couldn't find it. Really don't see anyway fixing this from a director stand point, only the community can change it.

Organization Drama

This is also a point I don't really see an obvious fix other then the community itself making a change, organization wars getting out of hand and taking insults out of the game i.e "Your a garbage person" as I saw in an old report during the GS9 & Families Wars that took place during the first month of True North map change. At some point during these wars the actual game aspect completely dissapeared and the organizations were stuck on trying to report the other players competing into a ban, alot of people suffered here trying to bait out reports back and forth. Ofcourse It's different for every person on itself. For me it was at this point I completely lost myself and took this game to serious and actually had hate for the people I was competing against which was a scary feeling. There's no excuse to hate another community member for taking part in a war.

Civillian Roleplay

As I've seen on the Trello this part of the addon is getting loads of changes which is really needed as this part is lacking, Sure you have your strictly Government players, but being a pure civillian making money with your proffesions alone is rough as a fully legal play-style will never bring the same amount as a criminal cooking Cocaine or LSD or being a Gun manufacturing Monolith like Jimmy Veira [That guy is loaded], Strictly from making guns I feel pure Civillians should get this chance too maybe making gun crafting legal for Semi-Automatic pistols and Submachine Guns if you have a license which then could be sold straight to the government ergo an NPC building the budget up and supplying officers with guns. Self-made businesses straight in your Mono-tablet?? Could probably say way more in this section, But I know some of yous will leave comments about this since im not the most experienced in legal ways.

Criminal Roleplay

I myself only play criminal on roleplay games and servers so I have ALOT of experience in this area which is purely roleplay oriented but nowadays PVP plays a huge factor in their Roleplay which is fine but to some extents. Having a PVP oriented mindset often makes you miss these special moments I stated above which give soul to this addon. Gang zones I atleast hope will bring back this feeling having big meetings between organizations about who can come in which zone and putting emphasis on getting alliances to control as much zones as possible on the map. This will also bring alot of PVP to the server and with stricter rules on Combat Monolith will survive. We've probably heard all the suggestions for more drugs or weapons/cars to this server and I really think that's need to refresh some of the players here, Weed>LSD>Cocaine is getting repetetive maybe a middle ground or just a whole new way of making money. Craftable Printers? Hacking bitcoins? Opium or PCP? Fencing stolen goods? Crushing Cars? Robbable Gun stores & Gas Stations?

Changes to Medkits and shootouts

Changing Medkits to be drop on death I still think was a bad idea, I haven't really been fond of the idea since it was suggested, what could have been done instead is to put a DR(Diminishing returns) on medkits, anyone not familiar with the term "The law of dimishing returns refers to a situation in which a smaller result is achieved for an increasing amount of effort". So making medkits heal less over-time under heavy usage will make players use medkits cautiously and effectivly and will then tone down the length of gun-fights which is an argument used by alot of people I have talked to. What could also be done which will bring more content is to add a secondary proffesion like First Aid which I will come to in the next title. Having shootouts longer gives Law Enforcement more time to plan and be effective. As their against organized gangs, And from what we've seen True North PD isn't the most organized enforcement existing.

Secondary Proffesions possible in the future?

This is something more prominent in MMO's which I also play from time to time. Mostly World of Warcraft but that shouldn't be discussed in detail. But one thing they have which Im really fond on is their "Secondary Proffesions" that is usually something minor like Cooking,First Aid or Fishing, two of these we already have in Monolith but the implementation of First Aid can maybe fix some of the issues infinite med kits have. Making Med kits, CPR Kits and Lethal Injectors craftable and not buyable in the store will probably make medkits more sparse and in turn players will be more cautious using their hand made kits. Farming Cotton to make Medkits?? New Splint item to fix broken legs?? Bleeding system??

To round this off, Monolith is and probably will still be going forward one of the most impressive servers I've ever played one. I owe a huge part of my internet presence to this server and the hard working develepors and adminstrators working on this are true made heroes. And deserve an award for the effort they put into making our time enjoyable in this community. Thank you!

Kind regards, Frank Colombo [Frankyz']

Sources;
https://trello[dot]com/b/Rz9V8PbC/monolith-rp
https://dictionary[dot]cambridge[dot]org/dictionary/english/diminishing-returns
https://wow[dot]gamepedia[dot]com/First_Aid
[My time on PERP:heads]

[P.S, In no way shape or form is this hate. I love this addon and would do nothing to hurt it or split the community. Keep it friendly!]

HooDi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I feel this way to an extent like yes the server kind of gets old once you've got all the guns and cars and the levels there's nothing to do. I feel they should add more illegal and legal options and the medical idea is a good idea because spending 10k on med kits then them dropping is really annoying. I also feel for the people in organization wars baiting people is a really good point not gonna throw any names but you kids know who you are but anyways that's how I feel.

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I am going to be honest, I don't have time at this moment to read everything but the TLDR (Too Long Didn't Read) based on what @Scotty said is that the server gets old after you finish everything and you want them to add new and interesting stuff.
Welp, this is what I'm thinking:
1. The server gets old
Answer: Yes, and you have control over how much fun you have on the server. Today I got on just because I was curious and I had a lot of fun with random people that I have never met, you know why? Because I had the choice to, I let them do what they wanted and I followed and they had a ton of fun as well. You can shape your own experience because everyone takes this as an RPG and not RP, there is no end to RP but there is an end to an RPG. Think about what the question is asking, "The server is getting old" and to what you add "They need to add new things to do". My question to you is "Are you really experiencing these things differently every time? Or is it the same every time?" Take gunplay as an example, usually when you are stopped by a cop and you are big in criminal stuff you either call someone to bring a gun or you do it yourself, well, why don't you try this exact scenario that you have been in "a million times" differently? Try being sarcastic, mute, joke around, act retarded, on and on there are a ton of different things you can do and you either meet the same people or meet new ones and that is what makes Monolith such an awesome community.
2. Scotty: "spending 10k on med kits then them dropping is really annoying... organization wars baiting people is a really good point not gonna throw any names but you kids know who you are..."
Answer: Well again, and I will say this a million bigillion quintillion times THIS IS AN RP SERVER NOT A GANG WAR TDM SERVER!!!!!!!!!
Everyone is concerned over how boing illegal stuff is or how boring it is to grind up everything but guess what? No one told you that you needed everything that is expensive. Look at me, been here since Feb of 2018 and I ain't anywhere near rich, I have a GTR sure but I never use it compared to the 30k raptor that I have, the same way "money can't buy you happiness" applies in the real world also applies in RP, you can have a ton of fun without being a millionaire.

TLDR: THIS IS AN RP SERVER, NOT AN RPG, NOT A TDM, AND SURE AS HELL AINT AN FPS. Just have fun, the same way you do in real life, just have fun. Videogames are a way to steer away from reality and RP is taking away from reality just to reform it into a fun and different perspective. Just do things that are fun not ways that you want to flex on others or find acceptance in others which I think way too many people act like on here, you don't need other people to accept you to be amazing and have fun.

mellowed.

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Well, I haven't been on the server long enough to really dig deep and be seriously involved with any orgs, so these wars you're talking about aren't really affecting me, but what I would like to point out is that some people tend to forget the core idea of an RP server.

In your original post you mention how after a while on the server things start to become dull and boring, and to that I would simply suggest to try and shift your perspective as to what is fun and enjoyable on this game. I've tried cooking drugs and making money through all the illegal activities the server offers, but to be perfectly honest with you, the most fun I've had so far, and the nicest people I've met were all through working regular jobs like a cab driver, prison guard, EMS, etc. In my opinion and in my experience, the players who play these roles on the server have the core values of RP at heart. They're not on a quest for fame, money or success, they're only there to role play, create fun scenarios and meet new people which in my opinion is infinitely more valuable than any amount of pixel dollars and pixel cars you could get.

You can take my word for what it's worth to you. Like I said I'm still (relatively) new to the server. I know I don't have the same level of experience as you and many others do, but I would highly recommend you take a look at the value of the experience you create for yourself on a server. It might surprise you how quickly you could regain your lost love for the game.

Last edited:

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I am going to be honest, I don't have time at this moment to read everything but the TLDR (Too Long Didn't Read) based on what @Scotty said is that the server gets old after you finish everything and you want them to add new and interesting stuff.
1. The server gets old
Answer: Yes, and you have control over how much fun you have on the server. Today I got on just because I was curious and I had a lot of fun with random people that I have never met, you know why? Because I had the choice to, I let them do what they wanted and I followed and they had a ton of fun as well. You can shape your own experience because everyone takes this as an RPG and not RP, there is no end to RP but there is an end to an RPG. Think about what the question is asking, "The server is getting old" and to what you add "They need to add new things to do". My question to you is "Are you really experiencing these things differently every time? Or is it the same every time?" Take gunplay as an example, usually when you are stopped by a cop and you are big in criminal stuff you either call someone to bring a gun or you do it yourself, well, why don't you try this exact scenario that you have been in "a million times" differently? Try being sarcastic, mute, joke around, act retarded, on and on there are a ton of different things you can do and you either meet the same people or meet new ones and that is what makes Monolith such an awesome community.
2. Scotty: "spending 10k on med kits then them dropping is really annoying... organization wars baiting people is a really good point not gonna throw any names but you kids know who you are..."
Answer: Well again, and I will say this a million bigillion quintillion times THIS IS AN RP SERVER NOT A GANG WAR TDM SERVER!!!!!!!!!
Everyone is concerned over how boing illegal stuff is or how boring it is to grind up everything but guess what? No one told you that you needed everything that is expensive. Look at me, been here since Feb of 2018 and I ain't anywhere near rich, I have a GTR sure but I never use it compared to the 30k raptor that I have, the same way "money can't buy you happiness" applies in the real world also applies in RP, you can have a ton of fun without being a millionaire.

TLDR: THIS IS AN RP SERVER, NOT AN RPG, NOT A TDM, AND SURE AS HELL AINT AN FPS. Just have fun, the same way you do in real life, just have fun. Videogames are a way to steer away from reality and RP is taking away from reality just to reform it into a fun and different perspective. Just do things that are fun not ways that you want to flex on others or find acceptance in others which I think way too many people act like on here, you don't need other people to accept you to be amazing and have fun.
I cannot stress enough this comment.
Players consistently view the server as TDM instead of role play. If you’re bored, role play.

Frankyz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I cannot stress enough this comment.
Players consistently view the server as TDM instead of role play. If you’re bored, role play.
That was one of the points I've made, from a player's standpoint PVP is fun and exciting but after awhile of heavy TDMing people forget the core-values of the game, and since everybody is doing the same as these colossus organizations the roleplay takes a halt and becomes PVP focused.

Frankyz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Well, I haven't been on the server long enough to really dig deep and be seriously involved with any orgs, so these wars you're talking about aren't really affecting me, but what I would like to point out is that some people tend to forget the core idea of an RP server.

In your original post you mention how after a while on the server things start to become dull and boring, and to that I would simply suggest to try and shift your perspective as to what is fun and enjoyable on this game. I've tried cooking drugs and making money through all the illegal activities the server offers, but to be perfectly honest with you, the most fun I've had so far, and the nicest people I've met were all through working regular jobs like a cab driver, prison guard, EMS, etc. In my opinion and in my experience, the players who play these roles on the server have the core values of RP at heart. They're not on a quest for fame, money or success, they're only there to role play, create fun scenarios and meet new people which in my opinion is infinitely more valuable than any amount of pixel dollars and pixel cars you could get.

You can take my word for what it's worth to you. Like I said I'm still (relatively) new to the server. I know I don't have the same level of experience as you and many others do, but I would highly recommend you take a look at the value of the experience you create for yourself on a server. It might surprise you how quickly you could regain your lost love for the game.
What original post are you reffering to? 99 to almost all skills, about max rank on most of the jobs, and I've played enough to suffice doing a post like this. Fun scenarios can't be made without a decent chunk actually roleplaying instead of roaming around the streets to PVP, suggest you read the post in its entirety and soak in the points I've made up above. Otherwise good points. And will be brought up If i decide to do a follow-up.

Frankyz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

1. The server gets old

Skills and skill-based combat pretty much sums up what the addon was created for, the definition for RPG is A "role-playing game (RPG) is a genre of video game where the gamer controls a fictional character (or characters) that undertakes a quest in an imaginary world". Everybody plays their own way which I respect but the issues described in the post has nothing to do with what money buys. It's how some players have lost their way and forgot the core-values of what made this server great. There are no consequences, people come and go. Organizations fall and rise. Roleplay is slowly dying out because people want to be the next fella fighting.

HooDi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

1. The server gets old

Well what happens if I roleplay as retarded mute anything like that it ends with me getting demoted from cop force or banned for FailRP. It makes no sense also I was saying in the gang wars enemy orgs would taunt you until you broke rules or see you do something and insta report because of who you are. Also I see how you have fun I have fun being stupid with cops however it always ends up with a ban so its not fun anymore. I also like riding around joking with the friends and raiding but that turns not fun when you have cops breaking NLR or spraying you without saying anything. Also if you "RP" with random people it leads to nothing they tend to backstab you or be a complete fuck head and steal your car etc. Which is why I have my fun in gun fights and police chases and making drugs and guns its what suits me.

mellowed.

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

What original post are you reffering to? 99 to almost all skills, about max rank on most of the jobs, and I've played enough to suffice doing a post like this. Fun scenarios can't be made without a decent chunk actually roleplaying instead of roaming around the streets to PVP, suggest you read the post in its entirety and soak in the points I've made up above. Otherwise good points. And will be brought up If i decide to do a follow-up.
I think you may have misread my post. Never did I state you were un-qualified to make a post like this. Not entirely sure where you got that idea. English isn't my first language so I may have made a mistake somewhere in my post that made you think that but that is not what I meant at all. Sorry about that.

Frankyz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Just want to give probs to you @Frankyz this is the way to make a thread with constructive criticism, I wish more people would do theirs half as well as this. Good on you. :)
Thanks dad. <3

Edwig

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I don't understand the complaints about org wars and drama, as it seems to have been made a scape goat for the problems the server faces for the reason that "the server isn't TDM". To that I'd say, neither is the org wars or drama. We roleplay, but we do so in a manner that is different from what others like or appreciate, so it's shit on constantly by players and staff alike. Aside from that the server seems to point you in the direction of conflict and pvp, seeing that the majority of the skills like metal working, crafting, mining, chem, and farming will force you to be in situations where you can get raided, by players or police. Another problem I see in the server is the hypocrisy with the frag-rp comments when it comes to the police force, as they seem to seek out more raids and pvp than I do, the only difference being that they get guns, armor, and ammo for free. Another difference is the uniform and rules they are forced to follow, but even then they drive around looking for bases to raid, third person peaking in subs, boosting to gather evidence so they can raid, consistently combat heal and break NLR to return to raids just for the chance to kill someone, and they don't even get any loot. While it may not be intended for them to act this way, they do, and have since I have began playing. The last problem I'd bring up would be the rule rp mindset enforced by the staff members. While it's true that if you don't want to get punished you should avoid breaking rules, but no one is perfect and at some point everyone is going to break a rule, player and staff alike. There are some extreme examples I could give, but I honestly do not think someone should be receiving multiple day bans for doing something as simple as taking five steps out of the bank, and going back in during a robbery, or handing out another five day ban for someone getting their car unstuck from a tree to avoid making a sit when no tow truck drivers are online, or in the case of this example, did not exist. We also seem to drift from these harsh punishments when it comes to staff, with a "live and forget" kind of motto, but with players if you have ever received an RDM ban, whether it was blatant or a simple misunderstanding, you will have that on your record and it will continue to affect your time on the server as you play, and the more time you invest into the server, the more you will eventually slip up, leading to a permanent ban, which we have all seen one to many times. In conclusion I do love the server, and believe it is the best gmod server currently operated, but with any community there will always be some flaws, thankfully the ones we face are minor compared to how bad things could be.

Frankyz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I don't understand the complaints about org wars and drama, as it seems to have been made a scape goat for the problems the server faces for the reason that "the server isn't TDM". To that I'd say, neither is the org wars or drama. We roleplay, but we do so in a manner that is different from what others like or appreciate, so it's shit on constantly by players and staff alike. Aside from that the server seems to point you in the direction of conflict and pvp, seeing that the majority of the skills like metal working, crafting, mining, chem, and farming will force you to be in situations where you can get raided, by players or police. Another problem I see in the server is the hypocrisy with the frag-rp comments when it comes to the police force, as they seem to seek out more raids and pvp than I do, the only difference being that they get guns, armor, and ammo for free. Another difference is the uniform and rules they are forced to follow, but even then they drive around looking for bases to raid, third person peaking in subs, boosting to gather evidence so they can raid, consistently combat heal and break NLR to return to raids just for the chance to kill someone, and they don't even get any loot. While it may not be intended for them to act this way, they do, and have since I have began playing. The last problem I'd bring up would be the rule rp mindset enforced by the staff members. While it's true that if you don't want to get punished you should avoid breaking rules, but no one is perfect and at some point everyone is going to break a rule, player and staff alike. There are some extreme examples I could give, but I honestly do not think someone should be receiving multiple day bans for doing something as simple as taking five steps out of the bank, and going back in during a robbery, or handing out another five day ban for someone getting their car unstuck from a tree to avoid making a sit when no tow truck drivers are online, or in the case of this example, did not exist. We also seem to drift from these harsh punishments when it comes to staff, with a "live and forget" kind of motto, but with players if you have ever received an RDM ban, whether it was blatant or a simple misunderstanding, you will have that on your record and it will continue to affect your time on the server as you play, and the more time you invest into the server, the more you will eventually slip up, leading to a permanent ban, which we have all seen one to many times. In conclusion I do love the server, and believe it is the best gmod server currently operated, but with any community there will always be some flaws, thankfully the ones we face are minor compared to how bad things could be.
Completely agree with all of the points faced here, I myself have taken part of these large scale battles far to many times. They're fun but It seems players are forced into wars since neither of the parties need to roleplay out conflicts, they choose wars over a roleplay meeting for example, these small niches make the game fun and refreshing but in our ways we lost that.

Che'f Boyarte

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I agree with everything Edwig said and what I would like to add from my own opinion is when we get people angry, and harsh things get projected onto us, for example, raiding or mugging and being titled with the term frag hungry or frag rpers is ironic because the daily rewards literally give you metal working boosts and other stuff to make guns which will be used in combat. I don't get why organization wars get frowned upon when the whole purpose of an org is to group up, support yourselves and others while sometimes not benefiting the others outside of the Org. I also understand there must be guidelines and rules to pretty much anything in life but having to do a whole mathematical equation or using a timer to time when my last mug and or raid was, in my opinion, breaks rp.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

but I honestly do not think someone should be receiving multiple day bans for doing something as simple as taking five steps out of the bank, and going back in during a robbery
This is a fair criticism for one of our rules, of course I don’t have the full context over the situation but it’s a genuine opportunity for rule reform. Remember that the rules aren’t set in stone and are subject to change.
or handing out another five day ban for someone getting their car unstuck from a tree to avoid making a sit when no tow truck drivers are online
This will not change; in this context it may sound ridiculous that we moderate for this small action, but I’ve personally had my vehicle launched to the sky by someone intentionally prop pushing while I’m still in the car
We also seem to drift from these harsh punishments when it comes to staff, with a "live and forget" kind of motto
That’s not true, staff members that I’ve known personally have been put on probation or even demoted from the team entirely
The last problem I'd bring up would be the rule rp mindset enforced by the staff members
In fact we’d love if you guys would handle more situations in roleplay instead of making a report for every single unfavorable thing. It’s not like we like ReportRP either

Frankyz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I agree with everything Edwig said and what I would like to add from my own opinion is when we get people angry, and harsh things get projected onto us, for example, raiding or mugging and being titled with the term frag hungry or frag rpers is ironic because the daily rewards literally give you metal working boosts and other stuff to make guns which will be used in combat. I don't get why organization wars get frowned upon when the whole purpose of an org is to group up, support yourselves and others while sometimes not benefiting the others outside of the Org. I also understand there must be guidelines and rules to pretty much anything in life but having to do a whole mathematical equation or using a timer to time when my last mug and or raid was, in my opinion, breaks rp.
As I told Edwig, I've been the head of these large scale organization battles many many times and it is fun roleplay. But at this point in time it's the only roleplay people forget It's still more to this gamemode than deathmatch. You could have complex roleplay moments involving many different parties. Instead of having these scarce moments from time to time they could happen daily. It is a problem even though people don't want to accept. I myself didn't for a very long time, It became any other FPS game and strayed away from the RP aspect that brought us in for the first place. Most of the organizations get branded by other players and others alike. GS9 this 1% that.

Che'f Boyarte

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In fact we’d love if you guys would handle more situations in roleplay instead of making a report for every single unfavorable thing. It’s not like we like ReportRP either
My issue with this is sometimes staff stop rp and interrupt it for minor things, but when they see someone rdm someone and then let them rdm more people so they get a larger ban when they could have stopped or just maybe pmed the player something essentially giving them a verbal instead of waiting for them to tally up rdms and then the player who was unaware at the time who could of been informed is now banned for a long time. Believe it or not I have been staff on a less serious PoliceRp server and staff have lots to do even though they are usually volunteering and it is hard not to get stressed out but I think some staff don't put enough effort in and I think If a player is doing something wrong they should suggest them other ways to not do this or correct them instead of being extremely harsh in a sit when sometimes adrenaline is pumping or we just forget about the rules because constantly remembering about the rules literally ruins rp.

I am very smart (not)

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I agree on how immersive the game can be sometimes it is like you get to live another life where no matter what happens in the game you are fine irl. For example you can do anything you want like drug dealing, being a cop, just being a business owner or anything you want without having to worry about what happens to you

Edwig

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

As I told Edwig, I've been the head of these large scale organization battles many many times and it is fun roleplay. But at this point in time it's the only roleplay people forget It's still more to this gamemode than deathmatch. You could have complex roleplay moments involving many different parties. Instead of having these scarce moments from time to time they could happen daily. It is a problem even though people don't want to accept. I myself didn't for a very long time, It became any other FPS game and strayed away from the RP aspect that brought us in for the first place. Most of the organizations get branded by other players and others alike. GS9 this 1% that.
I'll agree that we focus mostly on gun fights and org war, but each org and player is inherently different. In 1%, generally we've tried to make everyone improve as players, and gain something from being in the org. Gain wealth, gain experience as players, and have the ability to participate and set up role play that would otherwise be unavailable to you if you were solo or in an org with less wealth and veteran players. The people that join us all have fun the same way, which is making money, participating in raids, leveling skills, and role playing through org wars. But I can also agree there is much more to the game mode than just death match, and we've had some fun times running shops, casinos, and various other things. Hopefully going forward we can scale down on raiding every single hour, and start having more fun in the server creating more engaging experiences. (not that there are any bases to even raid every hour now)