Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Yuki
Your Steam ID #1: STEAM_0:0:34023470
Your Steam ID 64: 76561198028312668
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Giselle Cliaux

Admin being reported: @PMX, @gm1003

Reason for Report: Improper handling of the situation and consistent closure of a report when requested verbal talk. Neither Frank nor myself were verbally told anything (to my understanding), and a lot of confusion occurred because of so. We requested information, and were punished for doing so. I believe if we were actually brought to an admin, or both PMX and gm1003 to have the situation explained, this would not have gone so sour. I am not quite sure why Frank was kicked afterwards.

Time of Occurrence: 6/3/19 about 1700 or so.

Evidence to support your claim: Additional members involved/witnessing: Frank Good

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Giselle ,
I am going to explain the situation once again, the same way I did it yesterday, on the report you kept opening, countless times. There was no need for us to go talk to you over voice, as I had explained to you what you needed to know in the report, several times. Yet you continued to open it, as shown below.

I was the Sheriff yesterday and you were a secret service, working for the mayor. The Police Department was asking the mayor for more budget and one of the people working for the mayor said "pd is very corrupt, no budget for you", while the mayor (superbdom) stated "pd is banned to many corrupt officers" and later "no pd is the corrupt one!!".

After that, I informed the Police Department to go on patrol and search for the Mayor around the city, so that we could clarify this with him, and bring him to justice, due to him being corrupt. Later on, we caught a Secret Service car leaving town hall and we were about to stop them. Both of the secret services inside the car decided to be corrupt and flee from the Police Department. A massive chase took place and ended with one of them being taken into custody and the other one shot, by me, due to not complying with my orders (He was pointing a weapon directly at me, the Sheriff, and did not stop).

Afterwards, the mayor decided to give the Police Department budget in order to try to make the Police Department forget the entire situation. Clearly we continued searching for him, as he was corrupt, along with his Secret Services.

Only after all of this took place did you ask permission for the mayor to be corrupt. As I explained it to you, in your report, he broke the rules by not asking for permission in first place. Therefore, he was punished accordingly due to that, by one of the staff members on duty at the time. His actions resulted in his demotion.

Gm replied with "there's is your answer". I have no idea why he did that, but again, only Senior Administrators and above are allowed to grant you permission to be corrupt, as it is stated in our rules. Regardless, you guys started to be corrupt way before you asked for permission in !help chat and, therefore, you broke the rules.

I do not know why you are reporting gm1003 in the first place, since he was not the one who handled the situation. I believe wright was the one who demoted the mayor, due to him breaking the rules.

As for the other person being banned for 1 hour (the mayor that was demoted), that was due to the fact that he was told to stop misusing the !help chat and he continued to do it, several times.

In conclusion, I do not see how the staff member that demoted the mayor acted incorrectly.

Attachments

• 1559675966598.png
    1559675966598.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Gm replied with "there's is your answer". I have no idea why he did that, but again, only Senior Administrators and above are allowed to grant you permission to be corrupt, as it is stated in our rules.
The reason why I responded with “there’s your answer” was because @Giselle asked if “Can the mayor be corrupt” when the sheriff announced that the mayor was engaging in corrupt roleplay. Never did you ask IF the mayor had PERMISSION to be corrupt; regardless, I do NOT have the authority to grant you that permission, only senior administrators and above are allowed to do so.

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I do not know why you are reporting gm1003 in the first place, since he was not the one who handled the situation. I believe wright was the one who demoted the mayor, due to him breaking the rules.

Hello Yuki,

It indeed was I who demoted you from Mayor as you were clearly corrupt as PMX described above. There were multiple reports against you and how you were robbing the bank as mayor. No one authorized you to be corrupt and you made several advertisements telling citizens to basically revolt against the PD.

At first nothing was done because it was a simple car chase, then you went full on corrupt and decided to incite violence, have your SS rob the bank somehow, and a bunch of other violations. Your behavior was unacceptable and you were told several times the reasoning behind your demotion. I do not see why you have made a staff report after there were multiple clear channels of communication between you and us.

You / your SS even made multiple help requests asking why you were demoted, which resulted in one of you being kicked from the server.

Last edited by a moderator:

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I am not quite sure why Frank was kicked afterwards.
@wright kicked him for refusal to listen to staff and abusing !help to rant instead of using it to ask questions. After he rejoined, I banned frank for an hour since he continued his behavior after being warned by numerous staff members and mentors.

Giselle

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

The only reason I added @gm1003 into this was because gm1003 was the one whom responded to my !help.
@wright, I was not the mayor, but Secret Service and the mayor was being followed, in pursuit, by police at the time. I did not rob the bank, nor have I ever as a government official.
@PMX I understand now that this is cleared up, but in the future instead of telling the PD to actively go for mayor while we did not receive information (except for my !help to gm1003 to my knowledge), maybe go to the mayor and/or Secret Service and tell them so this issue does not happen again in the future. You could have also told the PD to back off once the mayor had started giving them a budget. There are many recommendations and actions that can be done differently in the future, but that is up to the server staff/administration. I had reopened the ticket lastly because I was warranted even though I hadnt shot anyone nor done anything against the rules, and Tristin fixed the problem since I just opened a different ticket for that.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was warranted even though I hadnt shot anyone nor done anything against the rules, and Tristin fixed the problem since I just opened a different ticket for that.

You were being corrupt. That is why you were wanted. You do not have to shoot someone in order to be wanted. Had you specified that, we would have removed your wanted status, since the situation was voided. If you see the screenshot that shows your report, you did not mention that once.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I don't see any wrong doing from the staff members in question. It only seems to be a bit of miscommunication and misunderstandings between the involved parties.

Closed and Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.