Sweatyfatninja

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:sweatyfatninja
Your Steam ID:76561198867738375
Your Character Name (If Applicable): John Connor

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @SKuLLzSKiLLz

Reason for Report: So skullz just got a camera after barrowing money from a friend of his (because he had just spent all his money on a new job) and wanted to do a photo shoot. So, all of the people we had with us and I went to a large factory near sugar co and decided this was a nice spot to do the shooting. So, we got skullz car and put in a nice position to take some pictures. At this time he had moved his car with the phys gun and was no clipping around so I was thinking that this was an out of character thing. Skullz decided that he wanted us to get primaries and have us all pose with our guns around the cars, so, once we did, we found out only a few of us had nice primary weapons, still thinking this was out of character, I grabbed a another gun to get for my friend who was apart of the photo shoot. While I was at a premium box, I asked Sam if he wanted to come along, and told him "this is a out of character thing, we are having a mod take our pictures. So, I gave Sam an M4 Carbine and we headed back. When we got back, we found Jack had been slayed(or killed) by SKuLLz, and was frozen on a wall(With Jacks consent of him being killed). He then asked us to shoot at Jack(a friend who was apart of the photo shoot) to make the picture look better. So I was still under the impression that this was an out of character thing, why else would we be shooting at a friends dead body SKullz then revived Jack(the person we just put multiple clips of ammo into). After we shot at his dead body, the shots attracted cops. So as I walk out the door I see @Thy as a cop and I try to say that it was an OOC situation, I talked to skullz after all this happened and he said that he was saying it wasn't an OOC situation. I never heard him say that, but if he did, I want to know how it wasn't out of character. He was constantly flying around, he repaired my car for the photoshoot, he killed a friend for a picture than revived him after the picture, and that wasn't out of character? After I tried saying it was an out of character situation to Thy, I was met by a bunch of bullets to the head by thy. I do not blame thy for shooting me, but I do blame @SKuLLzSKiLLz for claiming this wasn't an out of character situation when all the things he did were cleary out of character.
Time of Occurrence: Around 6am-6:30am
Evidence to support your claim:none given, I feel logs should show him killing Jack and him repairing my car
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Cast1768

SKuLLzSKiLLz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

To start off with i am sorry for the whole situation and i have said this ingame and to you and i will say it here aswell.
I have also spoken to thy right after this situation about it all.

This was originally going to be an out of character situation but because my car dissappeared when i went on duty i thought i could not make it OOC, i did use my staff powers to align certain things for the pictures though.

I understand why you thought it was OOC and i apologise i did not make it explicitly clear to all members of the situation, this has also been my first situation in which i have organised something like this so i did not fully know and / or understand the ins and outs of it and i am sorry that it has negatively affected you.

If i ever decide to do a photoshoot like this again i will make sure to explain to all members what is happening and the risks involved.

I do believe you should have your items refunded and completely repayed for anything that has happened due to this.

Finally, i am sorry, i am in the wrong and i will take any punishment that will result from this.

Many thanks,
SKuLLz.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I've discussed the situation with @SKuLLzSKiLLz shortly after it happened, where I made it clear to him ho such things should be dealt with in the future. He has assured me that a similar situation will not happen again.

I know you guys took screenshots and pictures during the photoshoot, if you can contact the other people involved and get those pictures, I will refund the weapons that were lost as a result of this situation.

Staff report concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.