Status
Not open for further replies.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Hey there everyone! @Silhouhat and I started an RP enhancement, but unfortunately for everyone, the event team stepped in. @Yeffrey along with @Canadian Knight stepped in and made it a "mini-event." The PassiveRP turned into an exciting and stressful event for the players; the powerplant was passively being run by 5 members of the community, doing a great job at doing stuff with buttons in a little tiny room. After the explosion, the Monolith Government tried to cover it up as a movie production... Anyways, here's some pictures, and an extremely-poorly edited video.

Last edited:

Yeffrey

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@Brad is credited for evacuating everyone safely. Without him things could have gone much worse.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Alex Anderson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

It was fun, I being the only person who was legally allowed to die and had no qualifications for the job. Was no surprise that I got hired there.

EmilyM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I have a 1 hour 58 minute long movie (editing and uploading will be done in 2 weeks to a month) from the eyes of ol' Pete (an engineer that people seemingly didnt like). From first getting there, to the sweet release of death. It starts off at the reception desk, asking for an interview, oblivious to what will happen in the coming hours. They got the job, and waited for the sign to start. They were quite annoying in some eyes, but all the workers were friends none the less. The team of 4 people worked and worked. From peace to full military and federal police interference, from happiness to death, from low radiation to high stakes and death, we all know it ends with winter, nuclear winter. In a post near you, "The Mono-Plant Disaster" will be playing.
All rights reserved, any and all music, products, references, etc are not mine. Reuploading is rude and inconsiderate.

Status
Not open for further replies.