Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: WhiteTIger2643
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94509962

Your Character Name: Jayden Smith

Target Steam Name: @table
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105304023
Target Character Name (if known): Matthew Botsford

Request reason: Breaking NLR, Came to hostage situation as a swat officer, died, then returned to kill me with his other org members as a civilian.
When did the situation occur?: 6/24
Your evidence to support your claim:

(Start watching at 7:41, he's the swat officer to the left of the car, Logs can prove that was him)
He then quit his job as swat when he re spawned, and joined his org members in countering a gun fight that the cops and I were in. Down below you can see the time of him looting my body which means he was a civilian and he came back before 10 minutes were up.

You can see in the span of 6 minutes, he was a cop then died, then came back as a civilian and looted my body, If he was a police officer it would say confiscated but instead it said it was took. Also to further that it wasn't confiscated @Shiblamo had to force him to drop it because the situation was voided by a cop despawning his car when it was stolen.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Baphomet @Shiblamo

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Any evidence that has your audio-input (your microphone) muted and not recorded will automatically be invalidated and not be used for a final verdict. All audio sources need to be recorded to use a video as valid evidence.

@WhiteTiger2643 fix your audio in the video or this report will be closed due to invalid evidence, I can't hear your microphone audio.

table

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I responded to a hostage situation as a SWAT and as shown in the video where I died. Situation was declared code 4 when I respawned so I decided to start a new life as a civilian and quit my job. As I met up with my friends and got on the frequency they said they had initiation on some guys so I asked if they could pick me up. They then went around looking for them and we hopped out on them when they were fighting cops. Don’t see what I did wrong as I started a new life, didn’t use any past information for my advantage.

WhiteTiger2643

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Then ask @baphoment for logs m8

I also wasnt talking during the video other than 3 times which were using my radio which I forgot to set up with obs, how does my audio have anything to do with the situation tf

Baphomet has the logs to prove that he broke nlr

WhiteTiger2643

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Also I would like a reassignment on the staff member reviewing this situation I was just informed of @gm1003 relationship with the suspects org. And I was told that being associated with the suspects org and dealing with the sit is not allowed. I would like to request a new report

Regardless if it was a new life, you can not kill or attack someone from a previous life in the last 10 minutes of your death.

You may not return to the area you died at for a timespan of 10 minutes (NLR).
  1. You may not return to the area you died at if the situation is still ongoing.
  2. You are required to leave the area you died at immediately if you happen to respawn there.
  3. You may not kill someone for killing you in your previous life.
If your citizen for an example and you die in a situation, if your friends call you out on your new life, You may not return until that situation is dealt with. That would be the same as if u were cop and then switched due to the fact we were in the same situation.

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for the report, but unfortunately this is DENIED due to lack of evidence and context of the situation.
  • The video you provided was not used in the final verdict as your microphone audio was muted.

Status
Not open for further replies.