D

Deleted member 9196

Your Steam Name: King_Nafso
Your Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:449643102
Your Character Name: Johny Drip

Ban Length: 1 week
Banning Staff Member: @Stuvi
Ban Reason: Blatant Rdm
Evidence: None of the kills i have gotten was rdm. They all had a reason. One of the reasons was punching me, killing my friend, putting my friends dead body in the garbage and playing with it and threatening me and talking crazy. Only one of the kills were maybe rdm but that kill already got solved with the admin @kn1gt and i got no warning and no punishment for it. I will admit that the kill i got because someone talked trash to me and threatened me was petty and i do apologize for it, but the other kills weren't rdm. If you have a question or want to challenge me with a point i have please comment and i will reply instead of declining me right away. Thank you for your time.

I have read the rules for ban appeals

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

I've spectated you and your three-man group for a few minutes because you were all acting out of place. Not only were you guys constantly cop-baiting by waving your guns all around the hospital and parking garage area, pointing it to several civillians for no apparent reason, but you were also planning on taking a police officer hostage.

Since your only intentions were to "fragRP" I've decided to remove you three from the server for a week for blatant RDM. You killed somebody for punching you - you realise punching doesn't harm you? You had no intention to do anything other than shooting people up - therefore the ban.

This report is denied, you will wait out your punishment. Maybe you'll be less trigger happy after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.