Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:SPEEDE47
Your SteamID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170210534/
Your Character Name Derick Chip

Ban Length:1 Year
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):Stuvi

Ban Reason:NITRP
Unban Reason:I had full intention to rp and that is what I was doing, you can ask anyone of thoughs prison guards if you don't believe me, I gave them something to do, and was actually playing my part really well (I broke character once however due to a false alarm with a family member and I thought I had to go) I played me part other then that and gave thoughs people grinding away at cops something to do, while rping as a crazed inmate, they even took me to the hospital as a medical transfer and were rotating me to a better suited prison,i feel Suivi didn't understand the situation or the person that reported me didn't, and atleaast what I did was better then just going on my ohone and waiting for my dang sentence to be up like everyone else does.

Time of Occurrence:around 5:52pm today
Additional members involved/witnessing:The Warden at the time, and almost every cop in that prison, plus the paramedics, and the cops in the next prison until I got banned
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:Yes I followed and understood the ban appeal rules I was even checking them as I wrote this out to make sure

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

From what I saw when spectating you was poor RP with no intention to properly roleplay. Breaking character and continuously disobeying FearRP.

SPEEDE47

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I literally only break character once (and I stated why), and I guess I did break fear rp, however my guy was in prison, and theres not much you can do rp wise as a prisoner besides be lame or pretend your insane, Trust me that wasn't poor rp, If you were on when I was playng mayor for like 12 hours straight you would know I take the rp very seriously

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

You have been unbanned. The next time this happens your ban will stay in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.