Status
Not open for further replies.

Oink

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

For example:

- Cosmetics - Customise your appearance extensively - What is different here and how do I access it?
- Premium Suits - Allows you to purchase a wide selection of quality suits - Are these all accessible from the store across from the police stations?
- Face variants - You can customize your characters face distinctively - How do I apply these customizations?
- Remote Vehicle Locking/Unlocking - Ability to use keys remotely on vehicles - How do I access this/How does this work in-game?
- VIP Store - Access to the VIP store and its distinctive items - How do I access this VIP store?

Thanks.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

- Cosmetics - Customise your appearance extensively - What is different here and how do I access it?
Clothes Store - The Cosmetics Clerk

Premium Suits - Allows you to purchase a wide selection of quality suits - Are these all accessible from the store across from the police stations?
Clothes Store - The Clothes Clerk

- Face variants - You can customize your characters face distinctively - How do I apply these customizations?
Town Hall - Identity Change - Costs 8.000$ or something like that

- Remote Vehicle Locking/Unlocking - Ability to use keys remotely on vehicles - How do I access this/How does this work in-game?
It literally says "ability to use keys remotely on vehicles".

- VIP Store - Access to the VIP store and its distinctive items - How do I access this VIP store?
The Premium goods NPC.

Oink

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Thanks for the detailed reply. I know I'm coming off as dense right now, but I'm basically a brand new player to gmod. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.