Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Skull
Your SteamID:STEAM_1:0:162839335
Your Character Name: Zar Washington

Target Steam Name: pzez
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:447902097
Target Character Name (if known): Zyke Desire

Request Reason: This guy pulled up on my org leader and killed him so we followed him and he pulled up and I got out of my car and glitched into the green wall and I was in it. The guy than headshotted me killing me through the wall which is potential esp/aimbot.
When did the situation occur?: 2:05 roughly
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Tobias Washington
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

PzEz

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Um no thats not hacks at all.Me and my friend @Horrendous were fighting your other friend with a pistol.It just happens to be that your were literally in the middle of the crossfire where we were fighting.I was prefiring and shooting your friend and my shots were hitting the wall where you were at i didnt even know i killed you.Those shots were meant for your friend.We were fighting by the wall you were at btw so I guess big coincidence

Last edited:

Shadexz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So you Accidently Shot me 3 times through a wall while moving is what you are saying? + my friend was behind the car and not in the wall so its not that clear to me how you missfire 3 times into the wall killing me

Last edited:

PzEz

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Yea it seems like it,your right next to the wall we were hugging and fighting I dont know what you were expecting to not get shot? I understand why you would call hacks but if i had hacks why would i shoot a dude through a wall without seeing him lmao

Last edited:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

After review, the provided evidence is not enough to justify a cheating ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.