Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Seasoned Chef
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:13701301
Your Character Name: Keish Letterman

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member: @Bryce (MUDJUG)

Ban Reason: Blatant VDM
Unban Reason: Ridiculous ban. It was not blatant at all, he didn't even let me explain what happened and he banned me for 2 days. how is this acceptable?

I was trying to save a friend who was getting arrested/executed so obviously I had a reason.

Just again ridiculous that I was banned for 2 days without getting a chance to explain the situation.

Time of Occurrence: Just now

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@DeleteThiss Ban Appeals are dealt with by the banning staff member please do not tag other staff members asking them to review it. You can make a staff report if you feel the ban was false the decision of if to accept or deny this appeal is up to @MUDJUG

DeleteThiss

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I thought PMX handled ban appeals @Backflare my bad. Thing is that with all the time they're taking the ban will just expire?

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked waiting for Mudjug's reply

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Chef,
I happened to be no-clipping as someone made a report that another player was trying to VDM. I teleported and watched you crunch the guy and immediately drive away. As I was trying to revive the guy you killed, this "friend in handcuffs" even told me to "go get that guy." I revived the cop and tried to snag you but had to delete your car as i couldnt get you to stop. Being that all 3 people in the immediate area, including this "friend" of yours, called you a VDM'er, there is no longer a valid roleplay reason for what you did. I based my decision off of your history and now here we are.

I am typically a very forgiving admin when it comes to punishments, as many of the people I have banned have been given second chances. However, it was very clear that this person you claim to be your "friend" was not your friend after all, as he called you a VDM'er as well. This leads me to believe that you are using the classic "friend" excuse to try to circumvent a rule break. With this being said, I do not appreciate it and will be DENYING your appeal. You will sit out the remainder of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.