Status
Not open for further replies.

tahw

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I’ve been playing on monolith for over a year. When I first played the server, I could not stop playing because of how fun it was and how fun the community was. The release of monoford and going against 1% during those times was when I was really having a lot of fun. But, I decided to take a break for 9 months. I came back to Monolith about 3 weeks ago. Now when I play Monolith, it doesn’t spark like it used to. Almost everyone who made the community fun had either quit or gotten banned. I do not feel like playing on the server as it is right now but I feel that I will come back to play in some time.
@“Tyrone” You basically carry in the raids I’ve been apart of in the last couple weeks. The time we killed over 20 police officers was also fun.
@Alex Is Pog Absolute squeaker. Didn’t even know I used to be Weest Guzman. Minge. Still a cool guy nonetheless.
@Memo Toxic mf. He kinda the top doe
@Frank Mononona or however you spell your last name. You brought me into mono, you invited me to SNS even when I just started playing. You’re the homie and no one could replace you.
@Joe ericsson Only known you for a couple weeks as well. Never did my gun order. Still a great guy.
@Alicia Brown You’ve been a great friend in the couple weeks I’ve known you. You’re banned so take a L. You’re pretty chill and at least you put my order on hold.
@KyZac21 You’re pretty good at fragging and not toxic like some people in our org.
@russellparks209 Pretty chill. Likes tornados. The time we fragged out with pistols lived up to old mono. You saw me a year ago when I got banned for Mass RDM.
@PMX Blacklisted me from driving about 7-8 months ago when he won VDM award.
@2009 Nissan 370z Nismo You killed me twice when I was fragging out.
@Violence Raiding you guys and getting raided by you guys had it’s ups and downs but I have to say you guys are the top org on the server. Feeding you our primaries was not fun. I am down to 3 mosin nagants.

It was fun being in Citizens and the SNS. I might answer a couple questions if you reply with them though.

Alx

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

never knew u used to be weest guzman :confused: u were fun to be around. hopefully i can frag u in rust :).

tahw

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

• Angry
Reactions: Alx

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Sad to see you go, hopefully you will return soon. I wish you the best in your future endeavors!

KyZac21

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Goodbye west Guzman

Status
Not open for further replies.